Video games with the bois✨

After Kakashi told us we could head home me and Sasuke decided to spend the rest of the day at his house playing video games, we wanted to spend time together since we had been really busy lately.

Suddenly Naruto walked up to us

Naruto: Hey guys! Do you have any plans?

Sasuke: Mhm...

Y/n: We're going to play video games for the rest of the day, wanna come?

Sasuke looked at me with a hint of anger in his eyes, I just ignored it.

Naruto: Sure!

Sasuke: Please don't invite Sakura though-

Naruto: Why? She's so sweet!

Me and Sasuke laughed

Y/n: She's anything but sweet

Sasuke: More like annoying

Naruto: Oh... Ok-

He looked really upset

Y/n: Hey don't be upset! You don't need her to have fun!

Naruto: You're right because I'll be with you!

His comment made me blush, Sasuke looked at me with a teasing look.

Sasuke: oOoOoO

Naruto: Y/n are you ok? You look red; do you have a fever?

Y/n: I'm f-fine (making myself cringe😭)

Sasuke: Are y'all gonna come or are you gonna stay here and be simps?

I looked at him with a menacing look, he ignored it and started walking to his house, Naruto and I followed.

At his house~

As soon as we walked into Sasuke's house it started raining, it hadn't rained in a while.

Naruto: This is the perfect weather to turn the A/C to the max, cover ourselves in blankets, and do nothing but play video games.

Y/n: Yeah!

Sasuke chuckled at our cute reaction (I definitely will make a sasunaru)

Naruto: Hey Sasuke?

Sasuke: Hm?

Naruto: How come you only smile or laugh around Y/n? Do you like her?

Sasuke shook his head

Sasuke: We have been friends for a long time, she was with me throughout my whole life, she was the one who helped me deal with my anger, if anything happened to her I would murder every single person in the village.

I blushed, no one ever spoke about me like that.

Naruto: Wow, I never knew that.

I'm surprised these two haven't fought yet, they're getting along pretty well.

Sasuke: Anyways, what video games do you guys want to play?

Sasuke had a ton of video games at his house.

Some of the games were mine, but Akira would always take them and never give them back, if he did give them back they were usually broken or he had beat the game, it was really annoying so I just take them to Sasuke's house since I know they'll be safe here.

Y/n: Let's play Call of Duty

Naruto: Yeah!

Sasuke: Alright bet

We played for hours, when we got bored of COD we would switch to GTA and take turns. We did this until it was 3 am.

Naruto: Woah! Look at the time!

Y/n: We should probably head back home...

Sasuke: It's too dangerous at night, how about a sleepover?

Y/n: YEAHHH

Naruto: YEAHHH

Sasuke: Will your mom let you, Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah, she probably won't care as long as I tell her I'm with you.

I texted my mom where I was and who I was with, she said it was ok as long as I didn't do dumb shit.

After that we went to sleep, Sasuke sleeping on the bed and me and Naruto on the floor.

Naruto: Hey, Y/n?

He whispered

Y/n: Hm?

Naruto: Sasuke forgot to give me a blanket and he's already asleep.

Y/n: Don't worry, we can share mine, it's really big anyways.

Naruto: Thank you!

He said, I couldn't see him but I had a feeling he was smiling.

Naruto: Goodnight Y/n and thank you for inviting me, I had so much fun.

Y/n: You're welcome, you're always so kind and sweet, how could I not invite you!

----------------

Wholesome chapter to make up for not updating sooner

Read my next chapters or Amber Heard will come to your house and poop on your bed.

Word count: 603