Mrs. Shouko

We headed to Mrs. Shouko's house, it was a quite small house with flower beds surrounding it. Mrs. Shouko was waiting on a rocking chair on her garden.

Mrs. Shouko: Hey! You guys are finally here, would you like something to drink?

Mrs. Shouko was a short old lady, she was very kind and sweet.

Kakashi: Hey Mrs. Shouko, some water would be nice

Kakashi said with his famous close-eyed smile

(Kakashi be so fine like gawd dayum sir, mans could step on me and I'd be on my knees begging for forgiveness😩✋)

Mrs. Shouko smiled and went inside her house, she came out a few minutes later with 5 water bottles. She handed us the bottles.

Mrs. Shouko: Shall we go now?

Kakashi nodded; Me, Sasuke, Naruto, and Sasuke stayed silent.

At the market~

Mrs. Shouko started grabbing food and handing it to us while she payed for it, by the look of how much food she was taking she had quite some money.

(We all love a material granny😩💅)

As we followed her around the market I heard footsteps behind us, normally you would hear footsteps in a market and definitely behind you, but this time it felt different; like we were being followed.

I looked at Sasuke, he nodded.

Y/n: Um... Kakashi-sensei?

Kakashi: Don't worry about it, they'll go away.

He said with a reassuring look, it's like he read my mind.

After a while of walking around the market following Mrs. Shouko, we headed back to her house.

Mrs. Shouko: Thank you so much for helping me, here you go.

She said handing us money, we said goodbye and hurried to the academy.

————————

On a road trip✨

Word count: 263