Hummingbird Hacker (Webs/GenderNeutal!Reader)

Prompt by @BabyPuffYummy (I swear I'll do someone else's (someday)) : Spider x GN! Reader The reader is a very popular hacker, which spider is a very big fan of. One day the cross paths, and ofc spider is currently fan-girling, then they exchange numbers

Also, thank you all so much for the 2.4K reads!!!! Maybe it'll motivate me to write more (tbh prob not, but I can dream). Love you all!

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Webs sits at her favorite cafe, typing away on her computer. She sips a cup of coffee and looks out the window.

Across the street, there's a museum that holds some incredibly famous and expensive pieces. The Bad Guys actually stole a couple of things from there.

Suddenly Webs spots something very small shooting out from a vent on the side of the building and lands in the bushes.

She squints and stands up, closing her computer. "What...?" Whatever it was doesn't leave the bush. Web's curiosity gets the best of her and she leaves the cafe, hurrying across the street.

She parts the leaves of the bush, "hello?" A quiet groan comes from deeper in the bush.

Webs pushes her way through. She gasps.

There's a hummingbird laying a little higher up in the bush, tangled in some leaves.

"Hello? Are you okay?" She calls up.

You open your eyes, groggily saying, "ugh, what?"

"Are you okay? Do you need help getting down?"

"I–" you blink, coming to your senses, "er, no! I've got it." You easily untangle yourself, landing next to her and brushing off a stray leave.

"Whoa!" she backs up a little, surprised.

"Hi, where are we?" You scratch the back of your head, looking around.

"Um, in a bush."

"Ah. That's strange. Why am I–OH," you remember, quickly checking your bag, relieved to see what you wanted. You sigh, patting your bag. You look back to Webs. "Well, uh, thanks for checking on me but I should–"

"Why do you seem familiar?" She interrupts, squinting.

"Uh I don't–what are you doing?" You say as she walks around you, tilting her head.

"AHA!" She snaps her fingers, "I know! You're the Hummingbird Hacker!"

"What."

"Yeah! You are!"

"No, I–"

"Come on, I'm such a huge fan!"

You pause, "...Really?"

"Yeah! Not to brag, but I'm something of a hacker myself. You're seriously my idol!" She gushes.

"Huh, I don't know if that's a good idea," you chuckle.

"Heh?"

"I just–uh nothing. Thank you, I'm really flattered. It's great to meet a fan," you grin, actually happy. She's still fangirling, eyes wide.

She's kind of cute. You flush at this thought. You cough, "hey, er, here." You pull a slip of paper from your bag. You write down your phone number and hand it to her.

"A number?"

"My phone number. I thought it might be fun to get together again, maybe grab a bite to eat. Just text me, alright?"