Moving to New York

Cancer woke up to find herself sleeping on her bed.
"It was all a dream," she declared "Oh it was too good to be real-"
She stopped mid-sentence when she saw a necklace with 'her' sign on it.
"I-it actually happened..." Cancer stuttered.
"You bet it did." Taurus rubbed her temples.
Cancer sighed and got out of bed. She and Taurus were the only ones among the girls still in bed.
"Gosh! It's already 9." Cancer groaned as she glanced at her watch.
Taurus pretended to snore.
"AQUA COME HELP ME!" Cancer yelled as she tried to drag Taurus out of her bed.
Aquarius smirked as she came in and helped Cancer drag Taurus.
"You guys are pure evil." Taurus glared at them.
Cancer and Aquarius burst out laughing.
"Guys! Breakfast's ready!" Ophiuchus cried from downstairs.
Aquarius went downstairs while Taurus and Cancer changed.
"Oooh smells good." Taurus muttered as they entered the dining hall.
"It tastes good too." Sagittarius said.
"Did you make THIS Ophi?" Aries pointed to the pancakes.
"Um-"
"Nope, she ordered it from Starbucks." Scorpio said as if it was obvious.
"H-how did you know?" Ophiuchus mumbled.
"Oh, I know everything." he smiled.
"Wait and Starbucks has pancakes?!" Pisces asked.
"Yuh," Ophiuchus nodded.
"Anyway, we're moving to NewYork." she added abruptly.
Gemini choked on his orange juice while Virgo's glasses dropped. Taurus looked up for the first time since she started on her breakfast. Aquarius and Aries dropped thier forks. Cancer's mouth dropped open. Scorpio's and Pisces' eyes widened. Sagittarius put A LOT of maple syrup into his pancakes, making them inedible. Leo fell backwards with his chair. Libra turned white. Capricorn stared at Ophiuchus probably expecting her to yell out "ITS A PRANK!".
"B-but why?" Virgo said, looking Ophiuchus in the eye.
"It's complicated." Ophiuchus tried to reason.
Capricorn banged his fist on the table.
"Can you explain it to us?" he asked in a faint whisper.
"You guys won't understand." Ophiuchus sighed.
"If you won't tell us anything, it makes sense that we don't understand!" Capricorn lost his cool and stormed upstairs without eating his breakfast.
"Sorry Ophi, but I agree on Cap with this one." Aries sighed as she followed him. The zodiacs left, one by one, leaving Ophiuchus alone.
She felt miserable. She wanted to tell them the truth. She wanted to tell them about Andromeda's letter. She couldn't because, well... they wouldn't be safe if the secret got out.
Sorry that's all I'm telling!
1 hour later
"Ophi said the flight is on  13th." Capricorn informed.
"That's too soon don't you think?" Libra said.
"Yep." Capricorn sighed.

I am truly sorry this chapter has to be this short. I'm actually going on vacation on 13th so yeah. I'll be back by 20th so I'm afraid I won't be able to update in the meantime. I'll also be spending my birthday there which is on 16th of May! Oh, and thank you guys so much for 1.03k views! Love y'all!
Yours truly,
Ashley