Mr. Drop-dread gorg- ahem Mr. K comes back to consciousness

"Wait!" Scorpio said, looking confused "You two were lesbians this whole time?!"

"I'm actually bisexual, but I recently found out Cancers lesbian..." Virgo said sheepishly.

"I love this!" Taurus exclaimed, jumping up and down.

"The couple we never knew we needed." Aries sighed.
Capricorn rolled his eyes.
"Oh c'mon Cap, stop being a pessimist." Aries glared at him.

Capricorn was about to say something when Pisces interrupted.
"Aww, I just wish you two would become a thing." Pisces squealed.

"She's been acting wierd." Virgo grimaced.
"She's Pisces." Libra gave Virgo 'the' look.
"Uh, what's that supposed to mean?" Pisces frowned.

"Oh look a flying dinosaur!", Aquarius pointes randomly.
"Where??" Pisces turned to look.
"Wait, but I thought I saw it..." Aquarius nervously chuckled.

"Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces please report to the principal's office right away."

Capricorn instead of glaring at them, seemed really confused.
All 12 of them went to the principal's office.

Aries was confidently boasting about how she was used to all this. Taurus tried to disguise herself so people won't stare at them (but they did). Gemini was sweating buckets. Cancer was nervously ranting on about how she was sure they wouldn't get suspended or expelled. Leo tried to look calm and controlled but failed miserably. Virgo glaring at the fire and the air signs. Libra was talking to Capricorn. Scorpio was trying to soothe Pisces. Sagittarius was laughing for some anonymous reason and infuriated everyone. Capricorn was talking to Libra. Aquarius was trying to reassure herself. Pisces involuntarily held onto Scorpio.

"Come in." said the principal's voice.

"Uh- good morning sir." Aries said.

"Sit."

"So..."

"Mr. K it was totally our fault, we didn't mean to lock you in the janitors closet sir. I swear-" Gemini started.

Aquarius kicked him hard from under the table.

"Just," Mr. Kliech sighed, looking exasperated "come to this adress tomorrow at this hour. You may leave."

Taurus was walking along the hallway when she bumped into someone.

"I'm so sor- Oh it's you." Taurus said when she saw Leo.
"Oh c'mon, don't pretend as if your exasperated to see me." Leo smirked.

"Look here you selfish. Greedy. Idiotic. Self-absorbed. Annoying. Flirtatious. Moronic lion. I'm not in the most glad to see you and if you excuse me, I have-" she turned to leave.

"Phew, everyone's starting to act like Aqua and Virgo these days... anyway-"

Leo grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him so that they were only inches away.

He gazed into her deep green eyes. For the first time, Leo felt something wierd happening in his stomach. He didn't know what it was. He hadn't felt it when he was flirting with Virgo or any other girl.

Taurus, on the other hand, felt furious. Leo had no right to forcefully do this. She slapped away his arm and left angrily.

"Hey bud, you okay?" Sagittarius appeared.
"Uh- what? Yeah I'm good."

Capricorn sighed as he glanced out of the window during class.

Just then, a crumbled piece of paper hit him on the forehead.