The truth (PART-1)

"Ahem, so I'd like to confess something." Mr. Kliech cleared his throat.

He seemed actually... nervous.

Ophiuchus was also in the room for some random unknown reason.

"You must have often wondered about the meaning behind your names as they're also the names of the 12 celestial  constellations." he started off.

"Before we that we were uh-....  aliens, I thought we were perfectly normal." Aquarius added.
"You told us your family had adopted us from an orphanage and after 5 years your parents died and-" Leo said to Ophiuchus.

"Beautiful day, isn't it?" Ophiuchus ignored him.

"Ahem, as I was speaking, what was your reaction when you found out about your... very um- useful abnormalities?" The principal asked.

"It didn't and doesn't make sense." Aries said.

"I was terrified." Pisces shuddered.

"We're the 12 constellations aren't we?" Taurus sighed.

Ophiuchus and Mr. Kliech exchanged glances and urged the next zodiac to speak.

"It's already proven that we're aliens that migrated from Mars to the Earth." Aquarius said dramatically.

"Oh me? I started pranking everyone with my powers." Gemini shrugged.
Scorpio looked deep into Gemini's eyes, he could hear a distinct, familiar voice saying–"That's what everyone expects me to say.... I hope there's a world out there, an unknown world,".

Scorpio touched the priceless ornament ... he'd forgotten to remove it after practice... and did he just hear Gemini's thoughts? There lay some seriousness and passion beneath Gemini after all...

Scorpio squeezed his friend's hand and gave him an encouraging smile. Gemini glanced at Scorpio in a wierd manner, as he'd never recieved encouragement from THE Scorpio.

Anyway, coming back to the story.

"I agree with Aries..." Capricorn said slowly, making everyone stare at him in disbelief.

"It's all magic. Hogwarts really exists doesn't it?" Cancer sighed dreamily.

"I think our parents had abilities too so, we inherited them and Ophiuchus' parents adopted us because they also had powers and were close friends with our parents... or relatives." Sagittarius concluded.

"That's actually a good theory." Mr. Kliech beamed.

"I've often seen a star... bighter than the others. It's only visible o-on... our birthdays." Leo revealed.

"That's excellent observation Leo." Ophiuchus smiled.

"My theory is that Mr. Kliech and Ophiuchus have been hiding several things about us from us for about a month now." Scorpio glared at both of them.

"Next!" Ophiuchus interjected.

"I researched on varios social media platforms and read half the books in the library... but to no avail." Virgo sighed.

"I started spying on Ophi... that didn't work..." Libra siad sheepishly.

"You literally started stalking me?" Ophiuchus glared at her.

"Spying." Libra corrected.

"Whatever but-"
Ophiuchus was interrupted by the principal.

"Ahem, so I'm very much impressed... and DISAPPOINTED to hear about your actions since the... uh- event that took place several months ago."

"Yeah right," Scorpio mused while roling his eyes.

"It's time you find out about the truth and your origins. There once was a celestial world called  Adelais. The people of Adelais were called the Adelas. This place flourished with prosperity for many years... King Zephyr III had hidden a secret from everyone.... Before he got engaged to Queen Damatia, he had had gotten the maid who attended his mother pregnant." Mr. Kliech paused.

"Phew," Libra sighed.

"The mother of his newborn son died while giving birth. He gave his son to a poor weaver and his wife. A palace gaurd later revealed that he had seen the King seducing a common maid. The desperate King orders the adoptive parents of his biological son, who was named Vernand, to flee from the city. King Zephyr and his queen have a- um... heated argument that night. The queen dies a month later of an illness. After 4 months, the king marries the daughter of the commander-in-chief. Now, let me tell you about what happened to Vernand. He was 20 when he started conspiring against his father with several of his evil friends. It was a cold, dark night when he  and his men sneaked into the castle to kill his father. Unknown to them, his pregnant wife went into labour the same night."

"Sounds complicated." Aquarius cringed.

"Should I note this down?" Taurus asked.

"Nah it's fine." Ophiuchus shook her head.

"Ahem, so the  plan didn't work, unfortunately for them. All the men were brutally hanged for conspiring against the king, and we shall know what happened next tomorrow." Mr. Kliech smiled while concluding.

Pisces, who was the youngest, was chilling on the couch with Sagittarius while Taurus was teaching Scorpio the right secret to baking perfect brownies.

"I'll be back with popcorn." Pisces got up.

Sagittarius' eyes were fixed on the screen.

Pisces  returned with a big bowl of caramel popcorn.

"I don't like caramel popcorn!" Sagittarius whined.

"Are you an alien?!" Pisces glanced at him as if he'd swallowed a living Canary.

Pisces was about to sit when Sagittarius let out a loud scream.

"What?!?!?!?" Pisces started freaking out.

Sagittarius' trembling fingers pointed towards Pisces shorts.

"I-its RED!" Sagittarius shouted.

"What?!" Pisces turned to look.

At that moment, Taurus and Scorpio burst into the room.

"YOU'VE GOT BLOOD ALL OVER-"

Taurus calmly interrupted Sagittarius by saying "Uh guys calm down..." and Scorpio started recording the chaotic moment on his phone.

"OH MY GOSH, NOW I'M FREAKING OUT. DID I SIT ON A NAIL OR SOMETHING?!?!?" Pisces yelled, obviously overthinking.

At this Scorpio burst into laughter.

"DUDE SHE'S LITERALLY ABOUT TO DIE AND YOUR LAUGHING YOUR HEAD OFF?!" Sagittarius cried.

"SHUT UP!" Taurus' voice echoed, " I want you guys to hear me out."

"THAT'S IT I'M CALLING 911..... HELLO?! HELP!!! MY FRIEND'S GOT BLOOD ALL OVER HER-." Sagittarius panicked.

Scorpio burst into laughter while zooming in on Sagittarius' bewildered face.

"PI CONGRATS ABOUT YOUR PERIOD AND SAG HANG UP THE DAMN CALL WILL YOU?!" Taurus glared.

Sagittarius obeyed while Scorpio finally put the phone down and started helping Pisces to calm down.

It took about 2 hours for Taurus and Scorpio to explain everything to the two of them.

"Wait so your telling me I'm abnormal?!" Pisces asked.

"Nooooo-"

It took another hour for her to explain the rest.

Pisces definitely didn't start asking everyone in the house if they would 'get blood every month'.

This was a very experimental chapter so I'll keep my fingers crossed.
How's everything? You can probably tell by my publishing schedule that I'm very busy this semester. Welp. I'm not gonna deny that I'm not lazy or anything like that. I sincerely hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Also, Happy independence day to South and North Korea, India, Republic of Congo and Bahrain!
Love y'all!
Yours,
Ashley