Luna

"You must be the guy," A mysterious girl took a photo of Gemini sleeping on a bench while drooling and sent it to someone. A few seconds later, her phone beeped.

She sighed, obviously annoyed after she glanced at it. "Hey! Wake up!" She kicked Gemini with her designer boots.

"Wha-...WAIT WHO ARE YOU?! DON'T TELL ME I'M FUCKING NAKED!" Gemini cried as he got up and checked if his clothes were on.

"You really think I'd want to take someone who looks like you to my home? No thanks, I'd rather eat a cockroach for dinner rather than get into bed with you," The girl rolled her eyes. She had black hair and reminded Gemini of someone he knew.

 She had black hair and reminded Gemini of someone he knew

"Who are you and why were you kicking me?"

"I know Ophiuchus,"she stared at him blankly.

"Can you help me get hold of her ?I have something very important to discuss." Gemini asked her.

"Relax, she asked me to help you." The girl dragged him to a nearby café for breakfast.

After they had ordered, Gemini asked -

"So, what's your name?"

"I'm Luna,"

"Have we met before?"

"I don't think so, but I think you've met my little brother... I think he's called Herman?" Luna asked uncertainly.

"Oh! Mr. K! Wait...he's your little brother? Then how old are you? Oh sorry, I ju-"

"We don't go by ages," Luna cut him off.

"Oh, so you're like a million years old?" Gemini asked.

"No moron, I'm just 67 centuries old," Luna glared at him.

"I'm 0.17 centuries old," Gemini shrugged after taking a few seconds to calculate.

"Stop talking,"

"Wait, do you not like peppers? Why are you separating them?"

"I wish I'd left you to die of cold and hunger on that stupid bench." Luna glared at the guy. (Honestly I don't blame her, anyone stuck with Gemini for over an hour earns my respect).

"Hello? Ophi? What do I do? The others are literally being kidnapped right now!" Gemini asked dramatically faking tears.

"Just trust Luna and do whatever she asks you to! I have to go now bye!" Ophiuchus ended the call.

"Okay so first...." Luna continued writing on a board with a marker.

"GEMINI! WERE YOU LISTENING?!" Luna stormed towards where Gemini was sleeping and dumped a bucket of ice cold water on him.

"HEY!" Gemini screeched while shivering.

"Now go wash up!" She glared at him.

"Wait you did these?" Gemini asked wearing an oversized hoodie and sweatpants of Luna's. He pointed towards a few sketches.