Eiffel Tower

"I'm so excited for this!" Taurus said excitedly.

"It's nice to see someone who shows this enthusiasm about the Eiffel Tower, the others just want to click some pictures for their Instagram feed," Draco smiled at her.

"I was talking about the breakfast buffet..."

"Oh..." Draco said awkwardly (I mean who wouldn't?).

"I'm also excited about the Eiffel Tower though-"

"Don't mind her," Aquarius suddenly popped out of nowhere by his side.

"No, I think your friends are actually very amusing," Draco said politely.

"Oh you don't have to lie, I've been living with them for 15 years," Aquarius asked.

There was suddenly a dark look in Draco's eyes which stayed there for one-tenth of a second, then vanished.

"Okay, is everyone ready?" Draco asked them as he led them to two big black SUVs.

"Yep, let's go!" Aries cried as she got in.

"How the hell hasn't your storage exploded already?" Scorpio glanced at Sagittarius continuously taking photos of everything around him.

Sagittarius shrugged while continuously taking photos of everything around him, including the inside of the car.

"Woah!" Leo stared at the tower in front of him.

"Can't we just take the elevator?" Capricorn asked.

"Aries here insists that we feel the experience of being in Paris," Virgo said sarcastically making Aries glare at her.

"How many more?!" Pisces panted.

"We're not even halfway up there," Scorpio, who hadn't sweat at all, rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, it's too easy." Taurus, who was drenched in sweat, seemed to be convincing herself.

"Hey look it's the second floor, how about we rest here for some time?" Draco suggested.

"Sure," Aries agreed reluctantly.

"Hey Lib, I'm going to take some photos, you coming?" Sagittarius asked him.

"Yeah sure," Libra agreed and went with him.

"Should we buy something to eat?" Cancer asked.

"I brought some chocolate if you want some?" Taurus offered.

"I also brought a few protein bars," Aries added.

"I have lemonade!" Virgo announced.

"I bet Sag bought some doritos," Leo smirked.

"Last, I think, but not least! I have apple pie!" Aquarius announced.

"What did you bring that for?" Capricorn laughed.

"Oh you know so that we don't die of starvation." Aquarius smiled sheepishly.

"That's the reason you brought a whole goddamn pie? But who's complaining!" Taurus shrugged.

"You guys are a handful?" Draco laughed.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean," Pisces nudged him jokingly.

"Hey guys, me and Sag bought a whole load of snac-"

"Oh shit,"

Sagittarius and Aries were competing on who was the better photographer. Cancer was painting while Taurus was sketching. Virgo and Capricorn were enjoying the view. Aquarius and Draco were talking while Leo was trying to eavesdropping on them. Libra and Scorpio were buying souvenirs while Gemini and Pisces were eating.

"Wow the view's beautiful!" Aquarius stared.

"I know right," Draco came and stood beside her.

"I also wanted to say thank you for...you know- tolerating my friends, I know they can be pretty annoying sometimes."

"Oh, no! You guys actually remind me of my own... very troublesome family but wonderful family, I'd do anything for them really." Draco had a distant look in his eyes.

"Oh," Aquarius said, not sure what to say.

"So what are you into?" Draco asked her.

"Me? Oh I'm a bit of everything really..." Aquarius smiled.

"That must be real nice,"

"Not so much. I'm actually very extrovert with people I know and want to get to know, but with strangers... it's a whole new thing."

"But you seemed so friendly when we first met!" Draco objected.

"I don't know, I just felt a sort of special bond between us." Aquarius blushed profusely.

"And he's just so understanding," Aquarius confessed to the other 5 zodiacs in their hotel room.

"I don't know... he seems a bit... you know- there's something wrong with him." Taurus said.

"I agree with T," Virgo nodded "It's a bit suspicious how he appears out of nowhere and introduces himself as a guide with no agency but two large black cars. You also remember that the driver was in a formal suit right? Who wears that when they're driving?"

"You guys are overthinking it, you should totally ask him out," Pisces rolled her eyes.

"Should I?" Aquarius looked at them eagerly for answers.

"Aqua! What has come over you? You used to laugh when we talked about this stuff." Aries burst out laughing.

"You never did," Aquarius reminded her.

"Whatever,"

"I think it's stupidity if you ask a person you just met a day ago out," Taurus said stubbornly also while dodging the pillow Aquarius had sent flying at her.

"It certainly is rash behaviour," Cancer agreed.

"Just...be careful." Virgo sighed after realising that no one could stop Aquarius falling for this mysterious guy.

Aquarius was standing next to the pool waiting for Draco to arrive so that she could confess her feelings towards him.

"So why did you ask me to come here?" Draco said as he arrived in his causal T-shirt and sweatpants "Woah- you look-"

"I know, I look good," Aquarius laughed.

"So?"

"Draco, I'm bad at this so if you laugh I'll slice your throat,"  Aquarius said jokingly.

"Is that supposed to be a threat?" Draco laughed.

"Look Draco, I think I like you." Aquarius turned red.

"You think?" Draco smirked. He held her hand. Suddenly, the colour of his pupils started turning black and he had an almost luring look.

"Who are y-" Aquarius stared in shock.

"AQUA STAY AWAY FROM HIM!" Sagittarius came running towards them.