1. (Ghost) Tsukasa x (Human) Amane: Sex in Class

I might put this on my remake story "The Ghost's Sex Toy" But that depends on me. So.... Enjoy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Amane wasn't visiting much at Tsukasa's boundary which upsetted Tsukasa. He's upset that Amane isn't coming back to visit him. So he plan to give him a punishment. Well, a talk precisely, asking him why isn't he coming. So at class he visited him. Just to have a "talk" with him.

.

.

.

"Amane, Amane!" Tsukasa said startling the copy of him. He was busy paying attention in class and you can see that the exam is coming next week so he worked hard in studying. Which is why he didn't have time to visit him. But Tsukasa wouldn't allow a single excuse as that for to him that is not valid. So it's hard for Amane to focus on it.

"What?" Amane said clearly upset, he was annoying him in the middle of his class, which he should pay more attention to, for his grades are in stake. Plus, it's for his future too. 

"Why aren't you visiting me anymore?~" Tsukasa said with his eyes turned black, which proves he's upset, and Amane who shivered with that look, he said "It's because exams coming up. I need to pass this or I'll never move on to the next grade okay?" he thought that he could be left alone to focus on his studies, but Tsukasa would never accept that kind of reasoning, so he put his finger on the bottom of his lip and said, "Then why didn't you study in my boundary Amane? There's a desk and a chair there for you to study." "You'd probably distract me from studying on exams if I did, I have to pass this exam Tsukasa, or else I'll-" "Is exams more important than me?" Tsukasa asked with his eyes black, with a serious tone which made Amane froze. "N-No I-" "Then why do you pay attention to it more than me? Come on Amane." He then began to put his hand inside and caressed the slender body of his assistant. Amane got shivered from the touch, and tried his best not to release a moan from his mouth. Tsukasa saw that and went to pinch his pink nipples which Amane almost release a groan from his mouth. "D-Don't, Tsu-Tsukasa, I'm in the middle of a class." Amane said, stopping his hand from doing more, but Tsukasa ignored it and went to masturbate his member. "Ah- AHHH!" He barely hold out the moan he was releasing, but luckily no one heard it. "Don't even think I'll spare you just for that stupid exam Amane." And then Tsukasa began to unzip his pants, and reveal his other's member. Amane blushed once he saw that, and tried to stop him, but Tsukasa  already put it in his mouth and started to lick it. Amane started to release out a groan then started trembling, and grip the desks for hold. Tsukasa saw this and made a smirk, then go deeper making Amane let out a loud groan. And when he did, the class was focused on him. "Ah- I'm sorry!" Amane said as he kicked Tsukasa away from him and zipped his pants before he stood up and apologize. "It's fine but... Do you need to go to the infirmary? You kinda look like in pain afterall." The teacher said which Amane nodded. "Ah Yes! Excuse me!" Then he left the classroom and went to the bathroom. 

Tsukasa followed him, and when both of them went to the bathroom, Amane started panting then turned to look at Tsukasa with an angry look. "You almost got me embarrassed in front of my whole class you know!" "True but not my fault you enjoyed it. Also since were not in class right now, it's better time to do it since no one's here right?" "You-" And before he could finish his sentence, Tsukasa had him disabled and be bedridden for a week. So in short, Amane, didn't have time, to study for the exam. 

-End of Oneshot- 

I hope you like it