9. TsukasaxAmane( With little of KouxAmane): Taking Back What's Mine (Part 3)

The last part here it is, hope you like it. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Amane's Pov: 

The Birth of the baby has finally successful, they are both beautiful in front of our eyes, I name them Keitaro and Kiyoko, it was the perfect name for my sweet beloved potatoes since they love sweet potatoes, and both of them love it. And since I have to raise my babies I cannot go to work for a while until they are old enough to go to school. 

Tsukasa doesn't mind it. In fact, he'd stop pursuing me like he said. He became a good uncle like he is and both my children like him. I visit him like he want me to, and it wasn't bad. Though it feels empty and I don't know why. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

I went again to our old home where Tsukasa is staying, and Tsukasa seems to be waiting for me. His clingy side didn't change, but at least it isn't beyond brotherhood. 

"You're here again," Tsukasa spoke.

"Yeah and with a different reason, so if you don't mind I want to ask you something?" 

"Go ahead, I'm ready to spill the truth."

"What happened at the time Sakura made you divorce with me?"

Tsukasa was silent but expected this, so he will tell him the whole truth to clear the misunderstanding. So he separated from him and began, "It all started like this......."

*flashback*

I was feeling uncomfortable because Sakura was going too far; it was supposed to be fake  it isn't necessary to be believable, until she decided to give me a treat. To the bar. 

"Since the boss didn't found out about your male wife, we can go to the bar and celebrate!" I didn't like the idea once she said that so I told her I'm going home. Of course she didn't like that response. So she told me we are going to celebrate it at home with you and you are okay with it. I didn't object since if you say so then it's fine, but I didn't know she was planning something.  She bought an alcohol with 90% percent of it and 1 bottle of it can make you drunk so quickly. I drank a glass of it waiting for you to come home, you were out that time for grocery shopping because you said it in the note, I didn't knew it was the chance Sakura would make me cheat on you while you were away. I put down my glass once I'm done and told her it's time to leave, but she made the situation worse that it could break our relationship. She pour one bottle of alcohol in my mouth all of them, making me all sober and drunk. I can't pay attention to my mind because of it and she started making her move once I'm sober. And since you know how drunk guys act when they're sober, I gave in to her and pinned her going for a deep kiss. And that was the moment you came back seeing us like that.

*end of flashback*

Amane: So Sakura set you up like that?

Tsukasa: Yeah. I was drunk that time I got upset you ruining the moment that I said I want to divorce with you. I later went back to my senses the next day and saw myself sleeping with her. I finally remember what I've did and tried to search for you but you're already gone. She told me that I had divorced with you.