13. Tsukasa x Amane: Little Red Riding Hood

[I suddenly got this Idea and decided to try it. Though this is for fun I hope you like it and please vote. Enjoy.]

Author: *coughs*

Author narrates: 

Once upon a time, there was Little Red Riding Hood whose named Yugi Amane who lived in the forest with the Minamoto Siblings who raised him when he was young, and now he considers them as his family. 

One day, he was asked to deliver the food to Yashiro's house, mile away from the forest for they have heard their dear friend's grandmother is sick and they want to give the basket to her to help cure her grandmother's illness. 

They told him to go straight into the woods and told him not to go deeper for they warned him that there are wolves lurking in there, and it'll be over if you get eaten by them. 

Amane reassured them that he'll be fine and went straight into the woods as they have said. 

Amane was doing perfectly he was told until he decided it'll be nice to give her some flowers so he ran to find perfect flowers not knowing he had gone deeper into the forest. 

A wolf that somehow looks identical to little red riding hood over there saw him, licking his lips as he found another meal to savor. He went down from the tree and walk towards Little Red Riding Hood to give him a little greeting. 

"Hello little boy, I see your picking flowers for a special someone am I right?"

The wolf named Tsukasa said with a smile, a friendly one that appears but inside is a sneaky grin as if luring the prey to the predator. 

"Yes. After all my friend's granny is sick so I thought I could give her these flowers to keep her company. It might even help her cure her illness."

"Oh, what a kind boy you are!" Tsukasa said cheerfully. "But what you need isn't those types of flowers people give, you need a flower that could represent a meaning to give a person good luck! How about I show you and help pick a perfect flower for her."

"Thanks! You're such a kind wolf!"

Good thing he learned flower languages from a friend, Tsukasa thought luckily in his mind. 

Tsukasa took the boy deeper into the forest where many flowers bloomed everywhere making Little Red Riding Hood shine in delight. He could give these beautiful flowers to her, it will make Yashiro happy she would accept his confession to her. 

[Au: Just to let you know, in here Amane has a crush on Yashiro like in the anime.]

He don't know which to pick, but luckily he read a book about flowers and it's language so he know what to pick for her granny and for her. 

He picked a red chrysanthemum, which means "I love you" in flower language [Au: I searched, so it's true, google never lies] he want to confess to her in such a way she would love to go out with him. Just the thought of it makes him descend to heaven already. 

Tsukasa who knows what the meaning of that flower mean, got jealous, he did not know what suddenly got into him but what he knows he cannot let the boy divert his attention away from him. Like a childish wolf he is, 

"Amane, Amane. Do you plan on giving that red chrysanthemum to someone you love? like, romantically?"

It hit the bull's eye when he asked that because he was blushing the moment he heard it. 

"Well- yes, was it obvious? Hehe. I was planning to give this to the girl I like for a long time but I never find a perfect plan to do so. So it's grateful for me to have you take me here."

"Oh? And what about me? Won't you give me one? After all I'm the one who took you here. Don't leave me without a present, Amane~"

Tsukasa said whining seductively, Amane look at him for a second and took out an Arborvitae which means "Unchanging Friendship". Tsukasa accepted the flower, looking at him with shock seeing how his clone considered him a friend despite his intentions to eat him. He smiled at him saying, 

"Now this is my gift for our beginning of our friendship. Hope to see you again, Mr. Wolf!" 

That dazzling smile he gives pierces his rotten and evil heart, he did not know what feeling he's having right now. The butterflies in the stomach, the rapid increase of heart beat, could this be love his friend was talking about? Tsukasa thought. 

*Flashback*

Natsuhiko: You're so dense and dumb when it comes to these type of things. Listen, Love is an intense and rare feeling. Like when you see that person your heart suddenly rapidly increases, and you'd butterflies flying inside your stomach. And the feeling that you want to stay by his side forever until the end is proof that you are falling in love with that person. Just like me and Sakura- ITTAI!

Sakura: Shut up. I'm reading here. 

Natsuhiko: *rubs his head* Whatever it is, if you feel these things, you'll know that you are falling in love with someone. Okay? 

Tsukasa: Yeah whatever. Whatever you say. 

Natsuhiko: Good. My lady, Do you want some tea?~

*End of Flashback*

God, was it true? was he falling in love? Tsukasa thought blushing in his mind. He look at his clone one last time and smiled, showing his fangs while Little Red Riding Hood is confused. What's he smiling about?

He pluck a red rose and walked towards him, placing the red rose in his right (or left in japan?) ear making him more beautiful than he already is. When he ask him what it was, he told him, 

"A present from me to you, for our beginning of our friendship. You should get going, but I hope you won't forget your meeting with me."

Little Red Riding Hood smiled and gave him a thank you, he picked enough bouquet of flowers for Yashiro and her grandmother, and went back and continued his way. As Tsukasa watched him leave, he looked at the red rose in his hand and at the right/left ear of his clone. 

"I wonder if he knows the meaning behind that red rose". He said and walked away, searching for his friends. 

Red rose means "Love, I love you" in flower language and seeing what I just made I should have change the title to "Flower Language" instead