12. Tsukasa x Amane: How Hanako-kun learned about the Tsumane Fanfiction

~When Hanako-kun downloaded Wattpad and read the fanfiction about him and his brother~

It happened when Hanako-kun got a phone, thanks to Tsuchigomori-sensei, and happened to pass by some girls- fujoshi girls to be exact, talking about Wattpad. He was curious about it so he went to his assistant to ask what it is, not forgetting to tell her that he had a cellphone. 

"Yashiro! Yashiro! I have a phone! Just like you! We can now chat together online without meeting up!"

"It's nice.. but do you know how to use it? I mean you did born in the era before phones or the internet existed after all..."

(Au: Am I right?)

"Of course, I can! As long as I follow these instructions, I can use it like a pro!"

Yashiro sighed and decided to teach her ghost friend how to use a phone and put her contacts in it as well. After they finished, Hanako-kun decided to ask her a question. 

"What is Wattpad?" 

Her head turned to look at him in shock upon hearing that question. 

"I heard some girls talking about it so I wanna ask what is that."

"Oh Wattpad? It's an app where you can write fanfiction or your own book. You can also read other people's story as well. I also happen to have that app as well and you can say I'm very famous in here. I have tons of followers here who loved my book. After all the book I make is popular even if I'm just new. They didn't dare to miss it." Yashiro said triumphantly. 

"Oh, then let me download it. I want to read this book of yours, what's the title?" 

"YOU CAN'T! ABSOLUTELY CAN'T! I DON'T WANT ANYONE I KNOW TO READ MY BOOK, IT'S TOO EMBARRASSING!"

"But it's famous right? Then that means the story you make is amazing right? So why can't I read it?"

"JUST.... Just because I told you not to! So don't read it! Goodbye!" 

And she left with a flush on her face. 

Hanako-kun, on the other hand is confused, but ended up downloading the app anyway. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

He downloaded the app, but he saw he need to sign up, but since he didn't know how to make an account he searched it on google and made his own account, which succeeded, completing everything he was asked, and now he had his own profile and now he can freely do what he wants in wattpad. He decided to search what to read first until he caught the attention of the Fanfic of the ship HanaNene which titled "The Mysterious Boy in The Bathroom" that has the pic of him and Yashiro. Curious, he decided to read it. 

"The Mysterious Boy in The Bathroom"

I didn't know where it began, but one thing I know is that I started to grow feelings to this boy, who's dead yet mysterious, a charming smile that appears in his lips. He isn't my type and someone I wouldn't chase, but part of me yearns for him to know deeper inside him and be close to him more than we ever been. But some obstacles get in the way and no matter how I ask, he would be distant with me as if afraid to let me inside his heart and know everything about him. 

Hanako-kun, Hanako-kun, let me know everything about you so I can protect you, and ease the pain you've been keeping this whole time, for I Yashiro Nene will promise you, that you will go in the after life with No problems.