6. (1p) Tsukasa x (2p) Amane (Hanako): The Battle for The Active One

I want to try this too so I made this and tested it. I hope you will love it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tsukasa (1p) Pov:

It's been days ever since I started dating the 2p version of Amane. I want to be the active one but that guy won't let me. It's time to show him who's the  between us. 

Amane (2p) Pov:

This guy thinks he's suitable to be a dominant in our relationship but I don't think he can. He's fit to be under me especially being a passive one; I enjoy seeing his face at that time, it turns me on thinking of it, but that daydream got ruined when my boyfriend came in looking unhappy or should I say, serious. 

(I should write 2p Hanako as Amane (2p) but Tsukasa calls 2p Hanako as Amane since their the same but different versions, and 2p Tsukasa calls 1p Hanako as Amane-nii and he calls 2p Hanako Amane-nii chan because their the same but different versions (again) and 1P Tsukasa calls 1p Hanako Amane-nii but I write it (1p) to make a difference. That's all I could say. Now on to the story)

"Amane (2p)" He called me seriously, I was like 'what's up with him? Did I do something wrong?' Until I realized the matter right now. 'Is it because of being the passive one? Did he not like it?' I thought so I ask him, "If it's because you did not like being the passive one then you have to get used to it. It suits you you know," And because of what I said, it made him madder than before. "There are times we take turns on being the active one you know! We're both guys so we can take turns on being the dominant one Amane (2p)!" He said angrily, my little kitten is so cute when he's angry, but then again I rather be a dominant than to be a passive one though I'll give him a try. "Then why don't you prove it right here right now. If you can't do it then I'll be the active one forever. If you can we'll take turns on doing so." "Fine. I'll show you who's better in being an active one." "I hope you'll give me pleasure."  I said as I took off my clothes and laid myself in the couch. Tsukasa (1p) [I forgot to mention 2p Hanako calls 1p Tsukasa Tsukasa but I'll write it 1p to make a difference for he calls the 1p and 2p Tsukasa's the same. That's how I'll make it in the story.] went on top of me and kissed me lustfully, I gave him an invitation to go explore my mouth; it was undeniably good I could say, I wish this would go on forever. But unfortunately the oxygen was needed for both of us so we had to part from that hot and deep kiss. Tsukasa (1p) began to caress my body, that honestly tickles me, but what most tickles me is when Tsukasa (1p) kisses every part of my body and a moan which he leave mark or hickeys everywhere but loudly when he suck my member. I gotta admit he is good being the active one, but it isn't fun if he wasn't under me. So before he could take off his pants to penetrate me, I grabbed him and switched our positions: Making me the top one and him under me. "What are you doing?! Aren't you suppose to let me be an active one and turns on doing so? Why are you doing this!?" "I know I should keep my word when saying it to you baby but.... It's not fun when I'm not the dominant one!" I ripped his pants off along with his underwear and began penetrating him. He screams in pain which gives me excitement that I went further on thrusting him. And just like I thought he suits being the passive one which leaves me the dominant one in our relationship. So I guess I won this battle, pity him, but I'll keep in mind to give him turn when it's needed. He need to help me with his hands sometimes too; to make it fair. 

"Ah....Hah......Ah......" He was panting after I put him in fours, and later he fell asleep. I kissed him in the forehead and took him to our room, and went to bed with him after I cleaned up the living room and dressed both of us up. 

And the next day he didn't wanna talk to me since I ruined his chance on being the active one. 

"Did something happened between you and Amane-nii chan?" (2p) Tsukasa asked (1p) Tsukasa. 

"No nothing happened. He's just being dramatic." 

"Dramatic my ass when you ruined my chance on being an active one-"

"Now, Now settle down. It's not my fault that you suit better on being a passive one darling~"

"Come back here! I'll crush you to pieces!"

"Do it if you can (1p) Tsukasa! hahahaha!" 

And now my darling doesn't ignore me anymore and wants me dead. 

"Do you think we should stop them Amane-nii?"

"No it's best not to meddle into other people's business, besides I bet the fight they have is just stupid. Let's go Tsukasa (2p)." 

"Yes Darling." 

And the two wholesome couple left, leaving their brothers on an argument. 

-End Of Oneshot-