The Girl Who Captured A Star

Yuu runs to the empty amulet Sam gifted her and out of her room. She descends the stairs and into the secret passage that Phillip showed her.

Something is telling me I should find the shooting star.

She goes into the passage, and the water within the walls is more active than usual. The water glows white and surrounds Yuu, giving her a vision of wear the shooting star landed on the beach.

"It's in a cave of some sort? That's not possible. There aren't any underwater caves here," Yuu says to herself.

A beam of white light comes out of Yuu's chest, and the water splits in half. One half forms an arrow that points down the stairs, and the other half goes under Yuu and becomes a large dolphin. Yuu holds onto its fin as it zips down the stairs and splashed into the ocean.

Crap! I can't breathe underwater!

Yuu taps the dolphin's back and points to her chest. The dolphin blushes with embarrassment and kisses Yuu's neck. Yuu grabs her chest as the sensation of her lungs twisting and turning fills her body with pain.

"What did you do to me?" Yuu exclaims, struggling not to sink to the bottom of the ocean. "Wait...I can talk underwater. Nice one, dolphin."

Yuu grabs back onto the dolphin's fin again, and they swim to the crater in the ocean.

"Great seven, the impact was so powerful it created a crater. The sand has already turned to glass on the inside and outside. Wow," Yuu states, expressing her amazement at how quickly the shooting star transformed the land. "The crater looks like it's about 80 ft wide, 80 ft long, 50 ft high."

The dolphin throws Yuu into the crater, and she lands in the middle. She looks and sees the markings or designs inside, her beam of light pointing downwards.

"All the markings inside look like waves, but the middle is different. The middle is a perfect circle, and the waves are flowing into it," Yuu says, touching the glass inside. "I wonder if I need to do some-"

Yuu hears the ocean waves become violent and looks at the top of the crater. A 50ft high wave approaches Yuu, and it's too late for her to escape. It washes over Yuu, sloshing her around as if she is in a whirlpool. Her hand reaches above the water, but no one's there to grab it.

~~~~~

"Everyone, wake up! There's a tsunami approaching!" Headmage Ambrose screams, ringing a bell. "Head for Night Raven College, hurry!"

Everyone runs out of their rooms, grabbing whatever belongings they can find.

"Rosé, where's Yuu?" Phillip exclaims, finding his brother among the crowd of students running to Night Raven College.

"Don't know. Yuu's friends from Night Raven College probably came to get her! We'll probably meet her there! Let's go!" Rosé yells, grabbing Phillip's hand and running to NRC.

The students and staff make it to Night Raven College, where Phillip sees Ace and Deuce in the gymnasium.

"Ace, is Yuu with you?" Phillip asks, running to Ace and Deuce.

"No, she wasn't at Ramshackle. I thought Malleus or Kalim would've gotten to her first. Hey, Malleus, did you see Yuu?" Ace yells, getting the attention of the tired fairy.

"No, I didn't see Yuu. I thought she was with her boyfriend. Is she not with you?" Malleus replies, looking at Phillip, who's about to break down.

"If she's not with me, and she's not with you guys, where is she?!" Phillip screams, realizing Yuu was probably out somewhere on the lower ground.