Where Another Love Potion Is Made

"Yuu! Yuu, wake up!" Phillip screams, shaking the unconscious Yuu. "Someone get the nurse!"

Yuu wakes up in Phillip's arms, surrounded by Malleus, Ace, and Deuce.

"Yuu, what were you thinking?! Attempting old witchcraft like that! You could've gotten seriously hurt!" Phillip yells, stroking Yuu's head. "Oh my God! You're bleeding!"

"Phillip! I did magic! I can do magic!" Yuu exclaims, realizing she can be like everyone else.

Yuu's body starts to levitate in happiness, and Phillip keeps a tight grip on her.

"No more...no more! I tell you so many times to stop, but you keep doing it! You don't need to help everyone! You don't need to be a hero!" Phillip exclaims, tightly hugging Yuu.

"I didn't know you feel that way. I'll try to be more careful next time," Yuu responds, genuinely surprised Phillip feels that way.

"I thought I made my feelings about you and dangerous activities weeks ago?" Phillip mumbles, helping Yuu clean up by picking the candles off the floor.

~~~~~~

Phillip and Yuu had gone to Professor Crewel for a potion to get rid of Yuu's headache. When they walk inside, Professor Crewel is instructing Malleus on how to make a love potion.

"Add in the fourth dove feather, and you should be-OW!" Crewel exclaims, tripping over his fur coat, knocking over the cauldron, and spilling its contents onto Malleus and Phillip.

Oh, for fucks sake!

"Yuu...let's get married!" Phillip exclaims, clasping both of Yuu's hands.

"Malleus, are you ok?" Yuu asks, looking at Malleus, who has a face full of shock.

"Surprisingly, yeah. I only got it on my clothes, not in my mouth," Malleus answers, looking at his stained lab uniform. "Do you want any help with Mr. Prince Charming?"

"Yuu! Let's go pick out a wedding dress and venue! We could get married at my castle. That shall surely be wonderful, won't it?" Phillip rambles, picking up Yuu bridal style. "We have to pick what food we shall have at our wedding! There's so much to do!"

Phillip runs out of the room and to the Hall of Mirrors, attracting attention.

"Phillip, wait. We're only 16! Don't you think that's a bit early?" Yuu asks, attempting to stall Phillip.

"Nope! My Aunt Aurora got married at 16 and has lived happily ever after. Besides, our kingdom's Beltane festival is in 1 day. We'll have plenty of choices of flowers for our wedding!" Phillip replies, touching the center mirror. "Plus, we'll have time to prepare for a night full of sensual desires."

"Phillip!" Yuu yells, her eyes wide.

Malleus and Silver run into the Hall of Mirrors to stop Phillip, only to get ignored by Phillip.

"Hey! Brother, you're making a huge mistake! You're not you!" Silver exclaims, trying to stop Yuu from getting married. "Don't you think it is too early to marry! You should at least be engaged for some time first!"

"You're right. How could I be so foolish?! Yuu, my love, please forgive me for not buying a ring!" Phillip apologizes, getting down on one knee. "I'll take you to our local ring shop and purchase a ring that's truly deserving of being on your skin!"

Phillip leaps through the mirror, with Yuu and Silver jumping in after him. He travels through the village, dodging people and horse-drawn carriages. He walks into the ring shop and the lady at the front squeals.