Where Savanaclaw Shows They Can't Climb Trees

Yuu, Malleus, and Sebek return to NRC in the afternoon to catch up on their studies, while Silver stays with his biological family to connect with them. The white carriage arrives to a large crowd at Night Raven College, holding signs declaring their love for the new Princess Yuu. The royals and the knight step out of the carriage, and people throw flowers while Yuu and Malleus walk into the school.

"Here, princess," Vil says, handing a bouquet of roses to Yuu.

"Aww, Vil, you shouldn't have," Yuu replies, taking the bouquet. "I didn't know becoming a princess was a big deal."

"Of course, it's a big deal. You're the next queen for Rose Valley since Rosé is dating Belle's daughter. Meaning he'd be the next king of Belle's kingdom," Malleus explains, making Yuu's face shift into a surprised Pikachu face.

"Phillip didn't tell me that," Yuu states, still smiling as she walks to her dorm. "I'm going to go find Jack."

Yuu walks to Savanaclaw and pushes the stone doors open. Jack hugs Yuu, picking her up and spinning her around.

"I missed you!" Jack exclaims, holding Yuu in his arms. "Why do you smell so funny?"

Jack sniffs Yuu's neck and goes down, following the scent.

"Jack, stop that. Yuu, why do you...," Leona says, getting a whiff of Yuu's scent. "Come with me!"

Leona drags Yuu into his dorm room and gently sits her down on the bed.

"Yuu, why do you smell like sex?" Leona asks, looking at Yuu with concern.

"Oh! I spent the night with Phillip! That's all!" Yuu stutters, her hair sticking up like her body is static.

Leona's pupils widen and then shrink like a cat about to pounce. He grabs his staff and bursts out of his room. He releases a roar which makes the residents of Savanaclaw straighten up.

"Ruggie! Jack! Everyone! We're gathering our forces and going to Royal Sword Academy!" Leona screams, stomping towards the Hall of Mirrors.

The Savanaclaw residents scream a warcry while Yuu shakes her head. Yuu runs to stop Leona, but he throws her over his chest. Yuu tries to kick and punch Leona's back, but his grip is animalistic. Leona appears at Octavinelle, and the mermen already smell Phillip's scent on Yuu. They rally behind Savanaclaw, and for some reason, they go to Diasomnia.

"Malleus! Come down here! We need to talk!" Leona yells, earning a green-eyed glare from the window.

The green eyes roll and disappear behind the curtain. Diasomnia's door opens, and Malleus glares at Leona like he just saw a living piece of shit.

"Why are you here?" Malleus asks, a slight growl escaping.

"I'm here because your human friend fucked Yuu!" Leona exclaims, making Yuu roll her eyes in her sleep.

"Silver, you had premarital relations with Yuu?" Malleus questions, turning to Silver.

"Why is it that the minute I go back to school, this shit happens?" Silver deadpans, mentally cursing Phillip.

"I mean, it's ok. I've had impure thoughts or fantasies about Yuu from time to time," Malleus states, making Lilia facepalm.

"I'm sorry, can we all go back to the fantasizing impure thoughts part?" Yuu says, randomly waking up.

"I didn't have sex with Yuu. My brother did," Silver answers, getting annoyed at everyone's unneeded commentary.

"Rosé fucked Yuu? I thought he had a girlfriend?" Azul asks, scheming up a way to make Rosé work for him.

"No, Phillip, my other brother!" Silver exclaims, irritated.

"Oooohhhh! That makes more sense," Jade says, looking at Azul.

"I swear I'm gonna kill him when I meet him again!" Silver exclaims, facepalming to the sky.

Savanaclaw, Diasomnia, and Octavinelle march to Royal Sword Academy pounding on their doors. Headmage Ambrose looks out from his office window and sighs.

"Why do these children and adults keep coming back here? Don't they have school?" Ambrose sighs, sipping a glass of liquor.

"We demand Phillip!" The crowd of students screams, making Ambrose shut the curtains.

"Phillip of Rose Valley, if you could please appease the crowd of angry NRC staff and students. I would greatly appreciate it," Ambrose says into his intercom, leaning in his chair. "They're your problem until I'm sober again."

Phillip shakes his head as he opens the school doors and gives the crowd a tired and annoyed look.

"What are you people doing here? It's the middle of a school day," Phillip asks, dodging Leona's hand while grabbing the iron-infused broom. "Don't you have better things to do?"

"We do have better things! Beating you up is one of them!" Leona shouts, throwing another punch at Phillip.

Phillip pulls out a laser pointer and points it to the wall. Leona's eyes focus on the laser pointer, surprising Malleus and anyone who wasn't a beast-man. Phillip positions the laser pointer up a tree, and Leona chases it to the top. Leona crouches on the top branch with somewhat scared eyes.

"Help...I can't get down," Leona mumbles, his claws embedded into the tree's limbs.

I refuse to believe it's that easy to take down a beastman.

The other cat beastman attempt to help Leona down, only to get stuck in the same tree or other trees themselves. This predicament leaves the canine beastmen to find a way to get their colleagues down. Unfortunately, Jack is the only canine beastmen who knows how to climb a tree well enough.

"These imbeciles!" Malleus groans, taking out his magic pen. "If you want something done correctly, you have to do it yourself."

Phillip hits Malleus, Lilia, and Sebek with the iron-infused broom. Their skin burns and they all hiss at Phillip. He smacks them with the broom, and Silver walks away and returns to Night Raven College.

"Can everyone please return to their respective schools? Besides, I want to find a way home for myself," Yuu monotonously says, getting sick of the school rivalry shenanigans.

Everyone heads back to school while Yuu kisses Phillip goodbye.

~~~~~~

Yuu walks to the beach to watch the sunset and sees a brown-skinned girl with butt-length black hair. The black-haired girl is sitting on the sand near the ocean. Yuu sits next to her and says hi.

"What are you doing here?" The black-haired girl asks, looking at the ocean sadly.

"I'm sort of stuck here. I came from an alternative where the hero and villains are-"

"Just characters made by Disney?" The black-haired girl finishes, surprising Yuu. "The name's Mermi Baudelaire, and I'm your ticket home!"

"My name's Yuu. So, what do you have planned?" Yuu asks, relieved that she finally has a way home.

"That's easy. I'm going to teach you to open and close your portal so you can have the best of both worlds," Mermi exclaims, the ocean waves splashing behind her, making her look like a mermaid sitting on a rock.