Beltane Night And The Morning After

Tw: Mild/slight sexual themes/ Lime on the Citrus scale

As the night continued, more couples, lovers, newlyweds, and romantic partners began to disappear into the local hotels or the deep wilderness. Soon the children, their pets, and people who had no interest in sexual activities were the only ones left, aside from the oblivious newcomers who came to Rose Valley.

"Where's Lilia?" Silver asks, playing pattycake with a girl.

"I don't know. I think your adoptive father ran off with Merryweather in one of the hotels," Fauna answers, whisking the flowers falling from the sky around the children.

Phillip taps Yuu's shoulder and motions for her to follow him. He takes her to his chambers and lights the two lanterns near his bed. Then he sits next to Yuu, hungrily kissing her. Yuu's back gently falls onto Phillip's bed, and Phillip continues to kiss Yuu. He moves his kisses to her neck and leaves a lovebite.

"Phillip, why are you kissing me so hungrily?" Yuu asks, moving her legs so Phillip can be in a missionary position with her.

"Yuu, it's Beltane. I have more sexual energy and desires today. Plus..." Phillip explains, whispering in Yuu's ear. "I want to get past first base with you before you go back home. And possibly never come back. I want this to be a special memory for both of us. A memory that will stay with us when we're worlds apart."

Yuu kisses Phillip, and he starts to unbutton his shirt. Phillip continues to leave a trail of hickey's on Yuu's skin, and he moves her onto the pillows, throwing the covers over the both of them. The two continue to kiss while removing articles of clothing until the only thing left is their socks.

"Yuu, do you want to do this? We can stop any time you want," Phillip says, admiring the sight of Yuu's body.

"Yes. Let's make this our special memory," Yuu responds, cupping Phillip's cheeks.

Phillip holds both of Yuu's hands and the two kiss.

Wishin' on a shootin' star, say a prayer for me. I hope it comes true.

You want me, I want you, baby. My sugarboo, I'm levitating.

After last night, I think I'm in love with you.

You're my starlight. I need you all night. Come on, dance with me.

Baby, you've got to tell me when I'm gon' see you again.

I believe that you're for me. I feel it in our energy. I see us written in the stars. We can go wherever, so let's do it now or never Baby, nothing's ever, ever too far. I feel like we're forever every time we get together.

After last night, I think I'm in love with you.

I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight (you are my starlight)

I need you all night, come on, dance with me!

I'm levitating!

You, moonlight (you're the moonlight)! You're my starlight!

I need you all night, come on, dance with me!

I'm levitating!

After last night (After last night, baby), I don't know what to do!

Oh, you got to, got to tell me!

When I'm gon' see you again. Ah, yeah, baba!

I love you, darling! I love you all day and all night and through the stars of the night.

~~~~~~~

May 2nd's sunlight shines through Phillip's window, and Phillip looks at Yuu's sleeping figure lovingly.

"Thank you for participating in our special memory," Phillip whispers, moving a strand of hair from Yuu's face.

Phillip puts his clothes on and heads to the kitchen, where he finds Lilia trying to cook and Silver trying to stop him.

"Dad, please! We both know you can't cook! Why don't you stop and leave the cooking to me before you set fire to the castle?!" Silver exclaims, getting hushed by Lilia.

"Ssh! Silver, the women of the castle are still sleeping! Besides, I want to prove myself to Merryweather and her sisters. The best way to do that is to pamper and give aftercare to Merryweather as per tradition in Rose Valley," Lilia explains, pulling out a box of blueberry muffin mix.

Rose Valley's tradition for the morning after Beltane is rooted in the aftercare of your partner. As per tradition, the man or more suitable partner will pamper and take care of the woman or other partner after a night of sexual activity.

"Well, Silver, why don't you let him cook for Merryweather? He'll be under both of our supervision," Phillip says, grabbing a box of buttermilk pancake mix.

"Hmm, I guess it will work. Alright then, let's make breakfast. Don't let Malleus or anyone at NRC find out you had sex with Yuu unless you have a death wish," Silver says, pulling out a bowl.

"I-I mean we didn't have sex in the traditional sense. We just got to third base, that's all!" Phillip stutters, getting nervous about the image of having sex with Yuu.

Phillip's dad, King Stephen, comes downstairs and walks into the kitchen to prepare breakfast for Queen Lily. Surprisingly, Rosé comes into the kitchen.

"Rosé?" Phillip questions surprised his brother is even in the kitchen. "I thought you didn't have a partner for Beltane,"

"I did. I just kept it a secret. Bella's shy and doesn't have the best self-esteem. I keep having to tell her she's the belle of the ball. Anyway, can you hand me a box of croissants, please?" Rosé explains, putting his hand out.

The boys and men cook breakfast for their loves, and add their finishing touches to the meals. They put them on trays and put orange or apple juice on the tray as a drink. Phillip leads them through a secret passage from the kitchen that leads to every room, and let's everyone get to their stop. Finally, Phillip walks into his room, and smiles at the still sleeping Yuu.

"Wake up, sweetheart. I brought breakfast," Phillip whispers, kissing Yuu's forehead.

Yuu's eyes flutter open and she sits up, putting on one of Phillip's normal shirts.

"Awww! Thank you, Phillip. I find it so adorable how you'll always make or bring food for me," Yuu coos, kissing Phillip's cheek. "You'd be a great father if we ever have children."

Phillip blushes and stutters like an idiot while Yuu cheerfully eats her breakfast. After she finishes eating, she gets up to take a shower, but Phillip stops her.

"Yuu my love, it's the morning after Beltane. I'll be taking care of you for the whole day. Remember what I told you when you were at Royal Sword Academy?" Phillip muses, sweeping Yuu off her feet and into his arms.

"You'll do everything for me and I won't have to lift a finger unless I want to," Yuu answers, smirking at Phillip.

Phillip giggles and takes Yuu into the bathroom, drawing a warm bath for Yuu, lighting a couple of candles, pouring a jar of water into a bowl, and putting rose petals in the water.

"Here, this is Beltane dew I collected. It's supposed to bring luck and beauty," Phillip says, getting down on one knee. "I'll apply a face mask and cut up some fruit for you to eat. You'll be completed relaxed."

Phillip kisses Yuu deeply.