The End

May 1, 2026

Yuu POV

It's been a couple of years, but for the most part, everything is the same as always. Vil and Neige are still acting rivals, Azul and his friends run a restaurant and mafia in the sea, and Trey runs his family's bakery. Cater became an influencer in both Twisted Wonderland and the human world. Though around two years ago, he ran off with Leona and Riddle to someplace after having enough of his family. Nobody has seen them since, which saddens me a bit. As for Malleus and Kalim, well, you'll see.

"Yuu! Are you ready to walk down the aisle?" Mermi, one of my bridesmaids, asks, peeking into my dressing room.

My wedding dress is getting tight around my chest. Hopefully, I'll get my results back soon.

"Yeah, I'm ready! Let's do this!" I reply, getting up and picking up my wedding dress to walk.

My dad meets me outside and walks me down the aisle, the veil covering my vision. The church organ plays Here Comes The Bride, and people stand up. I look at Malleus, trying to silence Sebek's sad moans. Jamil who's desperately trying to stop Kalim's fountain of tears. Then Ace, Deuce, Jack, and Epel give me thumbs up and whisper words of encouragement. I let go of my dad as I reach the end of the aisle and hold hands with the groom.

"Ladies, gentleman, beastmen, and fae! We are here to celebrate the union of Princess Yuu and her fiance and their transition into married life!" Our priest, Lilia says, putting his hands up. "Let's make this quick. Do you, Yuu Beatrix Voya, take Phillip Rose to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Yes!" I exclaim, taking ahold of Phillip's hands.

"And do you, Phillip Rose, take Yuu Beatrix Voya to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Lilia asks, flicking his wrist.

"Absolutely!" Phillip replies, slipping on my wedding ring.

"You may now kiss the bride!" Lilia screams, making everyone cheer.

Phillip lifts my veil and kisses my rose-red lips while curling his arm around my waist. Flowers fall from the ceiling, and birds swoop down.

"I'm so glad you fell into this world," Phillip says as we run down the aisle to our wedding venue outside. "I have a surprise for you, so close your eyes when you get to our table."

Phillip covers my eyes and guides me to our table as people from the wedding get their food and sit down. I hear a light flick on and the people around us go silent.

"Humans and people of Twisted Wonderland! Please welcome, The Royal Rejects!" Malleus says as Phillip removes his hands from my eyes.

My eyes are welcome to Cater, Riddle, Leona, and Lilia on stage with guitars, microphones, and drums. My eyes begin to water, making my mascara drip a bit.

"Phillip, how'd you track them down?" I ask about to cry.

"I messaged Cater's magicam account. He can't keep off the grid forever. They weren't going to miss our wedding," Phillip explains as Cater comes to my table with a microphone.

"Does the newlywed bride have any words you want to say?" Cater asks, smiling in red eyeshadow and eyeliner.

"Umm...not really-"

My phone pings, and I pull it out. My test results came back, and they're positive. I'm pregnant.

"Phillip, I'm pregnant!" I say into the microphone, making our wedding guests gasp and cheer.

Phillip hugs my stomach and begins to cry into it, mumbling whispers of happiness. Cater takes a photo of Phillip crying while Silver and Rosé try to peel Phillip off my stomach.

"In celebration of Yuu's future motherhood and new marriage status, we'll sing a song that I'm pretty sure describes Yuu when she was in Twisted Wonderland!" Cater exclaims, walking back up to the stage.

"I'm mad at Disney, Disney. They tricked me, tricked me. Had me wishing on a shooting star," Cater begins to sing, doing a cover of my favorite song Mad at Disney by Salem Ilese.

Phillip and I enjoy each other's company and begin a conversation about baby names.

"I'm mad at Disney, Disney. They tricked me, tricked me. No more wishing on a shooting star," Everyone sings, including me and Phillip.

Phillip leans over and kisses my lips then my stomach.

The End