Yuu Becomes Friends With Witches

Mermi and Yuu stayed up all night learning portal magic with the other witches on the Isle of Sages. Spellbooks were open, and pens had ink running out of them.

"We did it! I can do portal magic!" Yuu exclaims, lying on Mermi's bedroom floor.

"Yay! Now let's get some sleep!" Mermi says, collapsing onto the couch.

"Agreed!" Everyone says, grabbing blankets and pillows to sleep on the floor.

~~~~~~

The witches wake up at 2 PM and get ready to go out for food.

"What do you guys want from IFROG?" Melissa asks, putting on her witch hat.

"Pancakes!"

"French toast!"

"Waffles!"

"Hashbrowns and pancakes!"

"All with apple juice, I assume?" Melissa asks, typing in everyone's order on her phone.

"Yes!" Everyone answers.

Melissa gets her broom and flies out the door. While she's gone, Mermi's friends take the chance to bombard Yuu with questions.

"So, what country are you from in the human world?" Eva asks, turning on the tv.

"I'm from the US, raised in Malibu next to the beach," Yuu answers, remembering the warm sun and smell of the ocean.

"Oh, my Goddess! Malibu?! That's my home city! My mom gave birth to me in the sea, and we used to live there until my dad bought a house in Twisted Wonderland," Eva exclaims, clasping Yuu's hands together with a smile. "I'm so visiting you once you go back!"

"I'm sorry, you were born in the human world, but you moved here? I thought getting to Twisted Wonderland from the human world was hard? Impossible even?" Yuu asks, confused that Eva's family can go between worlds.

"Oh, you don't know, do you? Agatha, tell her," Mermi says, painting a new coat of nail polish on her toes.

"We don't really tell the men in Twisted Wonderland how to get to the human world. It's common for girls and women, but few men know a way into the human world," Agatha explains to Yuu.

"Why don't you tell the men and boys?" Yuu asks, wondering what the reason could possibly be.

"Have you seen the men and boys in Twisted Wonderland? They're too destructive! I mean, come on, have you seen the overblots happening at Night Raven College?" Agatha questions, remembering what happened when Leona overblotted.

I can't believe I could've gotten home sooner if I had talked to a witch! I spent ten months here when I could've gone home within a week! No wonder Crowley wasn't any help!

"Honey, I've stopped the recent overblots. I see your point. Peace wouldn't last long," Yuu answers, getting flashbacks to Azul's overblot.

"Oh, you poor girl. We are so having a girls' day when you get back home," Eva states, flipping her straight ginger hair. "Food's here!"

Melissa flies back in with bags of food, and the girls dig in.

"You have to let us decorate your broomstick before you go!" Mermi says, noticing Yuu's broomstick earring.

I forgot my broomstick turns into an earring when I'm not using it.

"Why don't we decorate it at my place? You get to experience the beauty of Ramshackle. Also, why do these pancakes taste so good?" Yuu moans, grinning as she takes another bite of her food.

"IFROG uses golden eggs from up the beanstalk. Golden eggs make all the difference!" Melissa explains, eating part of her golden omelet. "It's so sad the human world doesn't have golden eggs!"

The witches continue to eat, and when they finish, they go to Ramshackle.

~~~~~~

"Ta-da! Welcome to Ramshackle!" Yuu exclaims, spinning around the room. "Also, fair warning, three ghosts are living here. They are friendly."

"This place is better than my parents told me. Did they renovate it?" Mermi asks, looking at the fixed wooden panels.

"The headmage and my friends renovated the place like a week or two ago. Trust me, Ramshackle, used to be a mess!" Yuu answers, heading up the stairs. "Welcome to my bedroom!"

Yuu opens her bedroom door and sees Grim napping in the middle of her bed. The teen witches run to Grim and begin to fawn and pet him.

"You didn't tell us you had a cat?" Mermi questions, rubbing Grim's belly.

"He came along with me on the ride here," Yuu answers, remembering Grim setting someone's butt on fire during the opening ceremony. "Anyway, let's get started on decorating my broom!"

Grim jumps out of Melissa's arms and goes to Yuu's lap. Yuu snaps her fingers, and the broomstick appears in her hands. Melissa and Agatha snap their fingers and some paint and ribbons into the room, and everyone begins to decorate Yuu's broom the way she wants.