Confessions- confessions galore.

Hello all, I have not forgotten about this story and yes I am still going to continue it. Chapters will be coming out slower due to lack of time but hopefully, I'll wrap up the story soon. There are only a few more major events!!!! So let's get into it!!! 

-Thanks, the author

"Izuku, are you ready? You still have your appointment today." Aizawa says approaches the distracted two and is met with both of them jumping out of their skin.

"Sho!!! Don't scare us like that!" Yamada yells, annoyed that he hadn't noticed Aizawa's approach.

"Heh sorry sorry, thought you heard us come out. But we should get going. Izuku's appointment is at 3:00."

"Right, right. Come on kiddo, I can teach you how to play Mario kart later."

"O-oh okay," Izuku says standing up and moving to grab his backpack.

"Young Izuku. I am sorry for treating you so harshly. My sincerest apologies." All Might says bowing deeply.

"O-oh! I-it's okay, really," Izuku says as his face goes pink.

"I will leave you all, have a good day," All Might says as he leaves a little hurriedly, clearly embarrassed and shocked at their interactions.

"Oh umm I usually don't have therapy today, so what's this appointment for?"

"Sho... you didn't tell him," Yamada says, shocked.

"Tell me what..?" Izuku says looking between the two.

"Uh well, this appointment is for an IQ test. Dr. Jasper Wall noticed that you have some signals of a high IQ and recommended that you get an IQ test. Sorry, I didn't tell you sooner, kinda slipped my mind," Aizawa brought his hand up to his neck and looked away as he talked.

"Oh, that's okay dad. We've all been busy," Izuku says with a small smile, a true smile.

Izuku and Aizawa got to the therapist's office, they were a few minutes early so they sat in the quiet waiting room. The person who came to get them was not someone Izuku recognized, he theorized that was because this was a different section of the office than he is usually in. The woman who approached wore a polka dot button-up shirt that was buttoned all the way to the top, she had a light pink bow tie and a dark blue blazer that marked the small points on the shirt. He grabbed onto Aizawa's hand as she spoke.

"Hello, you must be Mr. Aizawa and Izuku, welcome I'm Dr. Autumn, you can come this way," her curly hair bounced as she moved towards the doors that lead deeper into the office. Aizawa and Izuku followed and were taken to a room. The room had no windows and only one door, there was a table and four chairs that sat in the center of the room. The floor was carpet and the walls were painted a dusty blue, there were photographs of sunsets and oceans that hang from the walls.

"Okay, so this will be your testing room, It'll just be you and me in here while you take the test, your guardian can wait outside, there are chairs right outside this room. I will only be here to make sure no cheating or if you have any questions about the test or anything else. Is that alright with you too?" The woman said happily, Aizawa looked at Izuku and squeezed his hand.

Izuku squeezed back before speaking, "Yeah I-I'm okay with that."

"Awesome, I'll just grab the materials, I'll be right back." She then darted out of the room.

"Izu, I'll be right outside if you need anything. If you want to stop, you can stop. You don't need to finish the test if you feel uncomfortable," Aizawa said, looking down at Izuku who stared at the floor.