Hide and seek

HI! It was my first semester at College and I didn't have any brain power to continue writing. I will try to get the last chapters out quicker! Thank you all for the support! The comments really made me sit down and write. Thanks, Nicky-chan0021. 

~Author <3

"Guys! Red Alert!" Todoroki yells as they enter the dorm. "We need a class meeting right NOW. Get all your ASSES DOWN HERE." Bakugou screams loud enough for every floor to hear him.

It took only a matter of minutes until everyone was in the common room. Out of breath and panting with concern written all over their faces. The class had been through so much together that they made a code, green- small villain attack, blue- medium attack, Yellow- big attack, Purple- someone's listening, and red- Worst case scenario. They've used the others on multiple occasions since the USJ but the only other time code red has been used was when Bakugou was being targeted and captured.

"Now that we're all here, why are we using code red?" Uraraka questions looking worriedly at the two boys. The room was quiet, the anxiety was palpable and everyone had a sickening feeling before the boys even spoke.

"Aizawa was taken– abducted by Inko and Hisashi Midoryia. Izuku is doing what they ask of him to save his dad. Izuku is going to get himself hurt or at least in a decent bit of trouble. We need to find him, we need to find them. I assume Yamada already knows since he rushed out in the middle of class, we don't know if we'll get in trouble but we're going to look for them. We have no idea what state they'll be in or who we'll have to go through to get them. So no shame in staying–"

"ARE YOU KIDDING?!" Uraraka shouts, "I think I speak for everyone here when I say we're going to find them, and beat them into the ground if they don't come peacefully." A cacophony of Yeahs followed Uraraka's statement. They were all in, now they just need a plan. Class 1-A is ready.

----------------------

"What do you mean? Why would Izuku steal the drive?" Yamada asks in shock, his mind was going a million miles per hour and he couldn't see any of the signs.

"We must assume that Izuku knows about Eraserhead being abducted and we have to work under the assumption that he is being forced to get the drive from the Midoryia's.

"W-why. Why wouldn't he have told me... I don't–" Yamada stammers, his world crashing down around him. Nothing made sense, he felt his heart squeeze, and he couldn't breathe.

"Hey, hey, I know this is a lot but you gotta focus on me okay?" Dr. Timbers Yamada see her lips, his eyes filled with tears and he slumped into her arms, she placed him into a nearby chair before realizing what was needed.

*Hey, is this better? I need you to focus.* she signs quickly

"Hmhm," Yamada nodded, his hands shakily making the sign *ok*

*Just breathe, you look pale so once you get your breath in check I'll get you a snack and a drink. Alright?*

Yamada nodded, he knew he needed to get going but his anxiety was still high so he let the doctor help him for a couple of minutes before he could breathe again.

*Thank you,*

*Of course. We will find them, take a couple more minutes and we'll get to work*

*Will do*

-----------------

Izuku knew exactly where to go. He kept his head down and dried himself up so he could once again fit in with this side of town. The buildings are worn down and held up only by rotten beams. It was the slums, just barely out of the main city but far enough away that everyone knew this was the low of the low.