Moving to Wolfsgang, Michigan

"Are you ready, Bandit?" My mother asked as she carried the last box to the car, I nodded my head and looked at the house that we were leaving for something worse, in my mind.

"Yeah, as ready as i'll ever be." I said as i looked towards my mother as she stood by the door, holding onto the handle, it was easy on her to move, but for me it was a totally different story.

"It'll be perfect where we are going, i've lived there all my life, Miel." She spoke as she took her left hand and reached out for me, i took a step closer to her and she brought me into a hug. "It'll make everything complete."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked as i looked at her. Pulling away from the hug.

"You'll make friends no doubt about it." She smiled at me.

"Oh." I said, as i looked outside to see the men getting into the moving van and starting the car up.

"Let's go, Miel." She said as she pulled me into her side, her arm around my shoulder. My mom was spanish that's why she is calling me Miel. Which means Sweets, or honey.

"Ma, do you really think i'll make friends?" I said as i pulled her arm more around my neck. She chuckled and she kissed my head.

"Yes, Miel. I do, now let's go so when we get there we can have time to look around the small town, i havent been there in so long." She said as she looked off in the distance as if remembering a memory.

"Alright," I said, "But, I get to drive there!" I said as i threw her arm off me and ran towards the car, she just laughed and took her time to get to the car, "Where's the keys?" I said as i opened the front door to the car, and looked in the ignition and saw nothing but the slot empty.

"I have them, but i have to drive, you can't drive because we all know you are going to forget where you're going." She said as she pushed me to the other side of the car, which i just dragged my feet over to the other side knowing she was correct.

"I was so close," I said as i opened the door.

"Not even," She said as she got into the car and started it up, i just rolled my eyes and pushed her shoulder, her soft laughs filled the air.

"Shut up." I said as i laid back in the soft seat, and closed my eyes, "I'm going to get some time to sleep, because we all know i need it." I said as i pulled the jacket around my shoulders. She said something that sounded like she agreed and i fell out.

I was running in the cold forrest and looked behind me, scared of what was going to come after me threw the dark brush i just came out of.

I heard a throaty growl behind me and i stopped almost lossing my footing but at the last second i caught myself and i slowly turned around, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up.

What stood infront of me was larger than any horse i have ever seen. And trust me, i came to see some that were huge but this- beast beat them all. By two miles.

I stared at the chest of the beast and then i traveled my eyes up to the monstrous beast, as i looked at the nose i couldn't quite see the eyes, but before the wolf started talking.

"Bandit we're coming for you." The huge wolf said as he looked at me in the face. I blinked then he opened his mouth again.

"Wake up, Bandit, we're here!" Said the big wolf and i frowned, this wolf sounded like a lady, not a man that i was so sure about this was infront of me.

"Bandit, wake up, Miel!" She said as she shook my shoulder and i steered in sleep, and then i opened my eyes looking around.

Outside of the car was thickly emersed woods. And in front of us was a house that suited for to be homey. But it told me otherwise.