The Dead Bandit

As i was running for my life, i heard Theo yell my name and run after me, and boy did i ever think i was going to make it alive after this, not really.

But i was determined to out run him. Which will most likely not be for long.

I heard him gain up on me, and i felt the dread.

I rounded the corner and went down some stairs, that i didnt know that were there.

I took them three at a time, and i could hear that he came down them too.

My heart sank when i saw that there was one way to go. And it had an dead end. How the hell?

I groaned when i hit the wall. I didnt hear Theo running anymore. I snucked in breathe as i turned around he wasn't there. But what was a Wolf.

A black Wolf.

Bigger than me, by a long mile.

I dont think i've ever been terrified in my life before.

I screamed as high as i could and tried to back away from the wolf, when i knew the wall was stopping me, i screamed for help. And then i heard people running down the stairs.

I heard a gasp, but i didnt look away from the wolf.

It's amber eyes said other wise if i make a move i'd be wolf food.

"Bandit, what ever you do, don't move!" I heard Bexley say behind the big wolf. I saw her body pressed against the wall looking at me frantically. I looked to my right and saw a hallway. I looked back at the wolf, and it growled.

Just like i heard that morning.

I took off, the fastest as i could. But then, something happened i was tackled down. But not from the back. I hit the wall, lossing my breathe. I looked at the person who ran into me. My hands grabbing there shirt. I saw James.

I looked towards my left and saw that the wolf was no longer there but a naked Theo.

"AHHH!" I said as i pulled James against me from being scared. "WHAT THE FUCK!? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CLOTHES?! Theo there was a black wolf!" I yelled as i thrashed around tears coming down my face. I was shaking.

"Sh, Bandit-girl." James said as he looked at me, putting my head against his chest. I looked at the rest of the people as they gave Theo a towel and soon clothes.

"What the actual fuck just happened?" I asked as my hick-uping came down a notch. I was holding onto James as if he was security blanket.

"I think we need to tell her, Theo." James said as he rubbed circles in my back.

"Tell me what?" I asked as i looked up at him with confusion, a tear escaped out of my right eye, he caught it before it dropped on his not drenched shirt.

"We have to now, man. You cant just turn like that when someone makes you mad." Another voice said as it came into view.

Brenton.

"What's happening?" I asked as i put my forehead on his chest.

"It'll be alright." James whispered to me, then the next second Bexley came over, she looked just as freaked as me.

"Are you alright, girl?" She asked.

"I dont know, what do you think when you are running from someone and then see a wolf behind you, growling when there was a dude behind you?" I asked as i hickup'd again.

"Oh, gosh, you poor thing." She said as she gave me a look.

"Take her back to the pack house." Theo said, i turned towards him and saw that he was fully dressed.