The Bandit Move

As i arrived at school again, people were looking at me with amused looks. Then i heard it again.

Growling.

I turned around and looked but saw nothing but people in the parking lot. I frowned i swear im hearing things.

I walked towards the building and then James came to my side.

"Holy shit, Bandit, i know your name is a badass name but you dont have to act like it." James said, pulling me under his arms.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Theo worked us as hard as dogs." James said as he gave me a clue.

"I dont get it?" I said as i questioned what he was going to go with this.

James just shook his head and spoke, "Football practice." He said.

"Oh, that's why i didnt see him when i walked out of class." I said.

"It was best if you didnt. He was pissed." He said. "What did you say to him, anyways?"

"He didnt tell you?" I asked.

"If we did, he was going to join twenty more laps on us. And i dont think we wanted that. Oh and by the way watch out there will be people out there to get back at you for making them work harder." James said, rubbing my arm. I just rolled my eyes.

"He's such a baby." I said, i felt James tense and i followed his gaze as it locked onto something that was infront of us. I heard the same growl immite. I froze. Oh, shit.

"You do know everytime i come near you, all i hear is negative stuff come out of your mouth?" Asked Theo himself, as he slowly turned around, i saw a vein popping out of his neck. I gulped.

"Well, it must be because whenever i get near you i'm all negative. It's probably you." I said. If Theo could get anymore mad, i swear this was the moment.

"I'm going to lose it!" He yelled as he stalked off into the school, i turned towards James and he looked white.

"Are you alright?" I asked as i looked at him.

"He's so going to kill us." He said as he looked at the other people that were around us. They looked as shocked as i was.

"Why?" I asked.

"Maybe when you are around him, keep your mouth shut before you get half the football team after you." He said as he started walking looking down at me.

"Oh." I said.

"Yeah, oh. Let's make sure you don't have a death wish by the time you leave out of high school." He said.

"I think, that im at least six feet under." I said.

"No doubt about it." James said as he pulled me against him. "Well, i got to go get something from my other teacher, so walk to class, and i mean just to class, don't go lagging around the school. We don't need anymore trouble that might flow out of your mouth."

"Ah, why not?" I asked, looking at him with my bottom lip pouting out.

"Because, Miel, i want to keep your belleza alive not dead." He said, putting his finger on my lip, moving down.

"Ugh, it's like im in a prison." I said as i walked towards the class, he laughed and just walked on.

But being the rebel as i turned out to be in this town, i turned around the other direction walking the other direction. He'd probably just get mad but i had about twenty minutes left of roaming around in this school so i could walk around.