Uh so that happened...

I was snuggled up in the blanket, and i pulled it further against me. I was content.

An arm was against my stomach. But i didnt mind.

Until i realized there was an arm around me.

I tried to move, but the arm just kept me there. So i turned my head, and looked at the dark figure next to me. He was slightly snoring.

I tried not to scream.

"Hey, fool!" I poked his arm with my free one, he turned his head the other way. I frowned.

Is that Theo?

I poked him again not to soft like the first time.

"Hey!" I whispered.

He made a noise but then i heard snoring again. Then he turned his head back to me and snuggled against me. I sucked in my breathe. Those tingles were back. And they were making me crazy with hormons.

"Theo?" I whispered louder.

"What?" He sleepily said and i swear he sounded like an angel.

"Move your arm, i have to pee." I said.

He moved his arm on the other side of me, not holding me down. I got out of the cold bed and speed walked in the darkness to the bathroom, i saw across the bed.

I got into the bathroom, locked the door, and turned the lights on. I looked at my self in the mirror. And frowned.

How long have i been asleep. And then for some reason there was a clock in here, susipciously and i looked. I got dropped her at seven in the morning, and it's around ten at night. I frowned. How long have i been asleep.

I did my business and since i was cold i got back in the bed. Theo was on his stomach and he was facing the other way, i tried not moving and when my head hit the pillow, i fell out.

I didnt even question if my mom was going to pick me up.

Nor that i was in bed with Theo.

Theo Wolfsgang.

Wolfsgang...

Huh, i wonder what his packs name is?

But before then i fell asleep.

And when i woke up. I was snuggled against Theo again. I jumped a little when i saw he was holding me there. My heart started to race.

How did this happen?

Then i remembered from last night.

I didnt even freak out.

Which was surprising to me.

Because in my head i would've thought i'd freak out.

I looked at the digital clock on the table near his bed.

It read 9:30 AM.

Well, sheesh.

I tried moving again but i was flesh against Theo.

Theo without a shirt on.

I crossed my fingers that he had shorts on.

So i moved my legs pretending to be asleep and i tried to feel.

He didnt.

My face reddened.

Oh god.

Why didnt he wake me up when i was asleep?

I guess, i was moving to much when someone spoke.

"Good morning, princess." He said.

I frowned. He was so going to get the load from me.

"Theo." I acknowledged.

"You slept way hard." He said.

"Well, my family are heavy sleepers. And speaking of that, why didnt you just wake me up?" I asked. Moving a little. He popped one eye open. He then smirked.

"Because you just said you were heavy sleepers. Oh, and your mom called me and said that she wouldnt be able to pick you up. So i offered that you could stay here for the night. She had no problem with that." He said. I frowned. Wow, usually if i even remotely say anything about a guy she just looks at me and then starts questioning me.

She'd never ever let me sleep over at a guys house.

Ever.

"So... you like to cuddle i assume." I said as he was stilling holding me against him.

"Yeah, i'm a cuddle-bug. Hope you dont mind." He said.

"Truthfully it was better you than someone else that i happen to just fall asleep with." I said.

"Great." He said as he moved over me to grab something, i was flesh against his chest. I moved my head back.

"But you know you can let me go now." I said, when he pulled back.

"Nah, i like it when i have someone against me." He said.

"Well, i dont." Liar.

"Oh. Well isnt that too bad." He said, as he kept me against him.

"This is getting awkward." I said.

"No it isnt." He said.

"Yeah it is." I said.

"Just because you say it is, doesnt mean it is." He said.

I watched him scroll.

"Can i see your phone?" I asked.

"Why?" He didnt look up as he looked at something.

"To make sure my momma is coming to pick me up. I dont want to be stranded here forever." I said.

"No."

"No what?" I asked.

"You cant call your mom." He said.

"And why not?" I asked as i narrowed my eyes at his face as he squints to look at something.

"Because i said so." He said.

"Can i see your phone then?" I asked.

"What for?" He said.

"Just because." He looked up from his phone and then handed me his phone.

"And dont call your mom, i'll go drop you off. She's been busy." He said as he gets his arm that was under me out of under me and stands up.

He has underwear on.

"OH! That is not what i want to see in the morning!" I said covering my eyes.

"Oh. Opps." He said as he grabbed a towel off the ground and started walking towards the bathroom. I layed there trying to back to sleep until i heard the shower turn off.

I had my arm over my eyes, just because that made it possible to not be blinded by the sun coming threw the window across from the bed. It was quite annoying.

"Hey get up toots. I dont got all day." Said a voice walking out. I pulled my arm away from my eyes.

"Toots? Really, now nicknames?" I said as i sat up.

"What you dont like it?" He said as he walked over to his dresser putting deodorant on. He winked at me and i rolled my eyes.

"Imbosol." I muttered walking towards the bathroom door, opening the door to find that the bathroom was steamed. I waved my hand infront of my face, turning around to stare at Theo. "Geez, Theo you didnt have to like steam the bathroom, like a sonar?"

"Princess you know i think your just the weirdest." Theo said turning around, "It's Sauna alright, not sonar. I hope you know that." He said turning around and walking away.

"Get off my case." I said as i closed the door to the bathroom.

"I'll always be on your case no matter what." He whispered, loud enough for me to hear but he thought since the door wasnt closed then i didnt hear it, but i was against the door so it was irrelevant if i didnt hear it.