"What?"

"You need to join our pack." He said as he looked at me.

"What?" I squeaked.

"You will be joining our pack." he spoke again.

"Not if I have anything do with it." I said.

It was two days later from the pack house legends gathering.

"You have no choice but to join us Bandit." See why i make agruements with him? And now you do. He forces stuff down my throat.

"With what army?" It was my famous saying.

He lifted his right eyebrow and then just gave me that unamused expression he seems to only use on me. Like i've tried multiple times to get him to do that to just about anyone, but he just doesnt. It's like he lives to give that face.

"Really? Have you not seen my army?" He said as he pointed to the back yard where some of the guys where playing around, wrestling and sorts.

"... You know what!" I said as i turned around and started to walk towards the door of his house, but he was faster than me, plus anyone can speed walk past me and i swear im a turtle, because he was standing in the way of the door, standing at his whole height.

"You walk away, you will be marched right back here, and if it were up to me, you'd be over my shoulder trying to think what you would be doing right about at that moment." He smiled for a split second before glaring at me.

"Why must you be mean to the short girl?!" I yelled.

"Because short girl thinks she can try to take anyone bigger than her." He said.

"You're not the boss!" I yelled stomping away.

"Stop acting like a spoiled brat, princess." he said following me.

"You know i would understand that, but you just called me princess when you just basically called me mean," I said as i sat on the couch, he sat on the couch away from me, facing me. It's like he's babysitting me. "Arent you suppose to be somewhere or with anyone else?" I said as i watched him pull his black Iphone out.

"Nope. You cant get away from me that hard." He said.

The only reason that i am here is because of my mom. She doesnt want me to be at home alone, like it was going to do anything because i always been there alone and she never worried, but now she has to work on the weekends, and so she basically drops me off at his place, because she swears it's on the way but when i saw her drive out she went the other way. The way we came from.

So here i am.

With Theo.

Being a loser. Because my mom thinks i need supervision. And he's like the same age as me.

So it didnt really make since to me.

But nonetheless here i am. Being bored out of my life. My phone is like on one percent and im afraid of getting on it, and i didnt get to grab my charger when i left. Which peeved me to no extent.

"I'm bored!" I yelled, it was quiet for at least five minutes, and whatever Theo was doing on his phone, he nearly jumped off the couch and dropped his phone. I started laughing uncomfortably as i watched his face. "Y-your fa-ace!" In those laughs were crys of pure happiness.

"Oh be quiet, princess." He said with so much hostilely in his voice, it just made me laugh even harder.

"You love me too much to hate me!" I laughed even harder.

"That can be debatable." He said as he grew a irritated look on his face.

"Oh, my goodness!" I said as i held my stomach.

"Alright, stop or im going to make you run laps." He said in all seriousness.

My mouth fell open as i stared at him. "You cant make me do anything." I said as i cross my arm recovering from being told that.

"Want to bet princess?" He said as he looked at me with a challenging look in his eyes.

"Why do i have to be here on the weekend when i could obviously be somewhere where i'd actually like it?" I asked as i plumped back into the couch i had been sitting on for the past five minutes.

"Because your mother doesnt trust you." He said, as he looked back at his phone.

"And you would know? It seems like you know everything about my life." I said as i shook my head as i stared at the ceiling.

"Well, i know that you played soccer when you were seven to ten, you basically sucked. You tried out for dancing and then you broke your ankle. Which your mother was not happy about. And when you tried climbing a tree and seeing if you could see any other kids in the area, and car went by honking the horn and you fell. Breaking your arm." He said as if it were boring.

I sit up, my face gone stone cold. I swear, i saw a ghost. "How the fuck do you know that?" I snapped. He casually looked up at me looking me in the eye.

"Because i was the one to honk that horn." He said with a straight face, i frowned thinking if i've seen a car that looked like the one that speed off that day. When i didnt come to conclussion, it suddenly came to me that maybe he was the one, because i heard someone yell, "Stop climbing trees." Before they speed off, but by then i fainted. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"How would you know all that?" I asked.

"Your grandparents." He said, cracking a smile.

"You imbosol!" I screeched getting up and walking away as i opened the door to the kitchen, a hand pressed it firmly closed. I yanked on it to open it but obviously the hand was just too strong.

"Stop acting like a brat." His voice whispered in my ear, suddenly really close, i grew rigid.

"Stop telling me what to do." I said as i looked at him. His face a few inches away from my face.

"I would if you'd stop being so hard on yourself." He said as he looked me right in the eye.

"Take me back home." It was my fifth time asking.

"No." It was his fifth time saying no.

"Why not?" I whined, another fifth time i asked.

"Because." It was his fifth time saying because.

"UGH! You're impossible!" I screeched moving away from him and walking the other direction, walking towards the stairs.

"Where you going?" He asked as he followed me.

"Somewhere far from you." I said as i took the steps two at a time and as he stayed at the bottom of the steps shaking his head and stalking somewhere else. I mentally praised the lord. Finally, peace and quiet.

I knew no one was up the stairs. They were either outside, or training or working somewhere in the city. I just knew when i picked a room i jumped right to the bed, and dozed off.

I didnt even reckonized the bed smelled like Theo.