Meeting New People

I walked towards the big school, biting my lip as i walked past people. I looked at them as they stared at me surprised about something, but then some looked like they were just glaring. I gulped, hoping i just didnt agree to my death moving to this town.

I got to the front and walked towards the doors that said front office.

I opened the door to come into warm air, and i walked towards the lady behind the desk. She looked up from the desk, behind the glasses that were around her eyes. She smiled when i came in.

"Hello, dear, what can i help you with?" She asked as she looked me over.

"I'm new, i'm here to collect my schedule, so i dont get lost." I said as i didnt catch what i said, i always seem to say something to embarrass me.

She chuckled but drew up a paper on her desk as if expecting me coming here.

"This town is small, we hardly get people from different towns to come back here." She said.

"Well, my mom and dad are from here." I said as i take my schedule and other papers from her.

"Oh, no wonder your last name sounded so familiar." She said, i smiled, holding the papers in the air.

"Thanks for giving me these, i better hurry." I said as i walked towards the door.

"Honey, do you know that they are always knowing that you are here?" She said. I turned back to her thinking she was talking to someone else but she wasnt she was talking to me. I raised my eyebrows and then looked around the place maybe she was talking to someone else that i didnt know that was there.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing sweet heart." She said, as she shooed me away. I shook my head as i got out of the school front office.

These people are getting strange, i thought as i looked around as they looked at me strangely now. I breathed in a breath and looked down at the schedule in my hand, thankful for the distraction.

But as i got to my third class, the schedule was yanked out of my hands, "Hey!" I said trying to get the papers back but when i realized someone actually took them from me, i froze looking at the tanned skin. I looked up to James that was the person that took my schedule.

"I didn't know you went to this school." I said, as i brought my outstretched hand out.

"Yeah, you'll be surprised at what you dont know." He mumbled as he looked at me with a smirk. Almost smug looking.

"Well, shortie, we have all the same classes except the last one." He said as he handed back my schedule. I snatched it out of his hand, "But i have to go to the next class next to it." He said.

"So, your telling me that i have to deal with you for the rest of the day?" I asked as i looked horrified at him.

"Actually, for the rest of the year, but not to burst your bubble and just make you think that it's the first day." He said as he put his hand on my head again, i swat at his hand, feeling agitated already.

"You perra." I said, as i swat at his hand.

"Oh, calling me name's in Spanish, not very lady like." He said as he smirked.

"Lo que me gustaría hacer para no puedes ser visto por otras personas!!" Basically telling him that i was going to do something to him but i couldnt because there were people that could be witnesses to my jail time.

"Did you just threaten me?" He asked, he looked at me strangely.

"Great you know spanish?" I said as i glared at him.