Collision of the Past

Nanami did not give you a specific dress code after texting you the details of when to meet up. As you stare at the huge looming building you suddenly feel way underdressed in a pair of jeans and a hoodie. They were a decently new band so you thought when he said the studio you imagined something much less upscale. You groaned as you made your way inside.

"Umm Nanami told me to meet The Cursed Ones in room 3B?" You say softly and the woman at the counter stared at you scrutinizing every inch. Her lips pursed in disapproval. "Ooo he said to give you this number as confirmation." You dig your phone out of your pocket and show her the screen.

"Yes. Please take the middle elevator to the third floor." She quickly spouted instructions and you nod, thanking her as you headed away. Moving as quickly as possible from her judgemental gaze.

Elevators surrounded you on both sides but thankfully there were maps located next to them. You find the correct middle elevator and hurry inside. Praising the universe that no one else joined you on the ride up. Elevators were the most awkward human interactions in existence, a stranger way too close to your personal space. You took in a heavy breath as it moved up, the dull instrumental music in a way a bit soothing.

The ding of the doors swinging open brought you out of your thoughts. You slowly step out and look up. Thankfully each room had markers indicating the order. Groups of people stood out in the hallway and you tried your best to go about unnoticed. There were so many and you even recognized very popular stars in your passing.

When you turned a corner your eyes fell to the ground, this particular wing was not as busy. The number you were looking for was at the very end. As you made it past a small group you gasped when someone roughly grabbed your arm. Before you could react you were shoved against the wall. His smell filled your nostrils and you instantly began to panic.

"Sukuna! What are you doing?" A younger man said in shock. You look up and we're met with cold calculating brown eyes and his signature pink hair. More tattoos had now adorned his skin then when you first knew him.

"Yuta mind your own business. I'll be there in a second. Me and Y/N are old friends." Sukuna growled, his hand held your wrist painfully. His other arm blocks you from escaping. The younger man looked at you in concern but eventually walked into one of the rooms.

Sukuna let go of your wrist to trail his thumb over your lower lip, his eyes full of familiar lust. "I missed this mouth. You still love me don't you?" You felt like disappearing. You were helpless against him. He was your first love. No matter how much you cursed his name that never changed.

You shake your head no but this makes him laugh. He knew he still had control over your heart and he found it amusing. "What are you doing here?" He questions you, his fingers now snake under your hoodie to trace your hip. You want to cry but have forgotten how to.

"Please... let me go." You beg looking up at him and his lips curve into a sinister smile. Your body collapses in on itself when he pushes his against yours.

"Why are you here?" Sukuna whispers into your ear, your hands go up to his chest to push him away but you can't find the strength to follow through.

"I got hired to write for a band." You choke out your mouth as dry as a dessert. You cringed when you felt his teeth nip at your earlobe. "Sukuna stop..." you said a bit more assertively.

His fingers that were under your shirt traveled to a particular scar and you felt him shiver. "You will always be mine." He now traces the damaged skin and a tear slides down your cheek.

"L/N..." a gentle voice rings out and you see Choso standing near the end of the hall. "Kento does not take kindly to those who are late." He added walking closer. You stare at Choso with pure desperation which causes him to stop in his tracks.

"She will be there in a bit." Sukuna growled frustrated by the interruption. Choso goes to reach for you and Sukuna quickly pushes his arm away. "Back off." Choso cowered a bit, his face falling. Both of the men are staring at each other, Sukuna challenging Choso to make another move. You wanted to run but you were still caged in Sukuna's embrace.

"O my god!!!!! Y/N!!!!!!!" A cheerful voice broke through the tension and you recognized it sighing in relief. You smile over at Sukuna's younger brother Yuji. You were taken back by how much he had grown since you had last seen him. Sukuna makes a tsk sound and backs away from you.

Yuji bounds forward like an overexcited puppy and you can't help but smile as he gives you a hug. "Yuji! I hope you're doing well." You mutter ruffling his hair. He grins brightly and nods. "Well it's good to see you. I am going to be late on my first day." You 're so thankful for this over-energized being.

"Ooo you work with a band now! Ooo that's awesome! We will probably see each other! I missed you! You were the best girlfriend my dumbass brother could have had." Yuji was talking a mile a minute. All of your memories from your past tried to come to light but you dug your nails into your palm to keep them buried.

"Yeah... probably..." you try not to grimace at the idea of seeing Sukuna again. You tried your best to hide your existence for that purpose. You pat Yuji on his head and say goodbye, refusing to look at his older brother as Choso walks beside you. You could feel Sukuna's stare and you hated how weak you felt against it.

"You ok?" Choso whispers as he goes to grab your hand but pulls back at the last minute. It made you smile a bit. You looked over and his dark eyes were full of concern. You nod and he looks satisfied as you reach the door for the studio you were using. As you reach for the handle he clears his throat, "that song that you sang for us..." he whispers, "it was about him wasn't it?"

You froze in place and bit back a sob. "Yeah." Is all you said but it was coated in bitterness. You pulled open the door without hesitation and made your way inside.