Selfless

This chapter is the beginning of the spice! Thought I'd give you a fair warning! 😉

You stare up at Suguru who was distracted by the hold he had on your neck. His body was pressed close to yours making it hard to breathe. You hiss when his thumb traces across the bruise freshly decorating the skin there.

"Aww so you know how to have fun after all..." Satoru grins at you from behind Suguru's shoulder. His blue eyes bore into your own with such intensity it made you shiver. "So cute." Satoru hums as Suguru still caresses your throat as if in a trance. "Suguru seems to be interested in you. Or he is trying to make me jealous."

You stand a bit taller, tired of being pushed against the wall. "Look, I won't say anything about what I saw. There is no need to be aggressive assholes." You spat out and Suguru's hold grew a bit tighter causing you to swallow.

"I see what you mean, Satoru. She does have a smart ass mouth when she feels cornered. It's really adorable. She would make a perfect little pet for us." Suguru speaks as if you weren't there. You fight back against his hold and are about to give him a piece of your mind when his left hand covers your mouth. As you were about to bite down on his hand the door your leaning again shakes as a knock erupts behind you.

"Y/N!!! Someone said they saw you run in here! I'm not mad, sweetheart!! I just want to talk! It's been so long since I've seen you." Sukuna's voice was heard on the other side, it was loud but sugary sweet and you shut down, slumping back. When no one responds to his shouting he knocks on the door more aggressively.

"How dare you run from me!! You will always be mine! Get out here so I can fucking remind you!" Sukuna's sweet tone from a few seconds ago had morphed into pure rage. Your body trembles against Suguru, the harsh tone causing you to remember things you had wished to forget forever.

"Sukuna! Shut the fuck up! You're interrupting my good time. Y/N isn't here." Suguru's usual calm voice booms next to your ear. You bury your face into his chest, unable to think, only feeling fear. One of your shaky hands was being squeezed by a solemn-faced Satoru who was now standing by your side.

"Whatever..." you hear an irritated Sukuna shout and an uncomfortable silence fills the room. You gasp in surprise when Suguru scoops you up.

"You're still shaking. Just relax." He whispers into your ear and you wrap your arms around his neck nodding. Your breathing was heavy and you realized you were panicking. "That's it, take a slow deep breath." Suguru coaches you as he gently sets you on the bed the two of them had just been making out on.

Satoru lays beside you stroking your hair softly and Suguru's large arm pulls you close, his weight comforting. "Thank you..." you managed to say, still not able to think clearly.

"Shh..." Satoru cooes and your eyes close as his fingers massage into your scalp. You felt a strange emotion you had never felt before, you felt safe. Which was insane because the same man cradling you had his hands around your throat a few minutes prior.