Naughty Little Thing

(Choso!! I was not sure about this chapter! But hope you all like it! 💗)

You were now sitting at the bar counter in the kitchen eating and watching Satoru and Suguru talk in hushed tones on the living room couch. At one point Suguru's eyes widen and he looks over in your direction as you are just taking a sip of coffee. You cough and look away embarrassed.

"Morning!" Choso's voice interrupts your chaotic thoughts, imagining what the two were saying about you. You jump slightly not hearing him approach. "You alright bunny?" Choso whispers into your ear and you almost scream when his thumb traces the mark he left on your neck.

You grab his hand and move it away, you blush when you see Satoru and Suguru grinning at you. "I'm fine! Doing great!" You try to hide the fact you were ashamed of your nightly adventure. For fucks sake y/n you just met these guys...

Choso laughs and takes your mug from your hand. You make a sad sound already missing the caffeine flavored goodness. "I'm just going to fill it back up for you." Choso is looking at you as if your every move amuses him.

"Did Mr. Nanami say when to be at the studio?" You ask as Choso hands you the mug back. Choso shrugs and you frown. You hated being late and you already had one strike against you.

"Don't worry he knows when we throw a party it gets a bit crazy. He will let us know soon." Choso twirls a lock of your hair as he sits beside you. When did it become ok just to touch me. You glare at Choso which makes him pout and you sigh giving in as he rubs your shoulders. "You're so..."

"If you say I'm cute I will bite you!" You snap, grabbing one of his hands a bit roughly. Choso bites his bottom lip.

"Promise..." Choso says excitedly and you groan. What have you gotten yourself into? "You are soo cute!!!" Choso says, patting your head. You calmly stand up, an emotionless expression on your face. You grab onto Choso's shoulder and he looks a bit startled. You lean forward and bite down hard. "Mmm... fuck... atta girl."

Not expecting such a positive response you jump back. "What is wrong with you? Who hurt you?" Choso laughs then cups your chin.

"I could ask you the same questions." Choso says sarcastically and you now bite your lower lip. It was something about this bashful until provoked man that made you a bit crazy.

"Anyways..." Choso does not acknowledge how your eyes lowered a bit clouded by lust. "We can always write something now. It may impress Kento if we bring something for him in advance. Might even take off your one strike?"

"I don't have any of my stuff." You grumble realizing Nanami must have taken it with him at some point.

"I always have extra notebooks in my room. And an extra blunt to get the creative juices flowing." Choso emphasizes the word juices which makes you question his true motive. You really wanted to make a better impression on their manager.