Author Notes and Tags

Please do read to avoid any confusions in the future:

- All Characters belong to their respective authors except for a few added OCs

- I'm not the author of the actual novel or manhwa, expect the characters to be out of character

- Action, hints of romance, slow burn (?), adventure, fluff, Ignore canon embrace fanfiction

- Amateur author, I write for fun so pls dont expect too much

- contains grammatical errors

- Vague timeline

- Canon only upto CH 143 of Eleceed, after that author goes mayhem with the plot

Update Schedule:

- Ill try to update every week, with an extra 3 days if I get too busy and cant update in those 7 days. (I'm a graduating student so unfortunately, this schedule will only start on June after my graduation)

Regarding ships:

- From the tag AlbeCale itself, there will be BL undertones between Alberu and Cale in this fanfic. I say undertones bc this fic doesnt focus on them "getting together" but more on interactions at the level of ship jokes, and etc. nothing overly romantic. I wanna go with a "its kinda BL but not really" feel in this fic.

- There will also be to be added pairings so please take the time to read the notes I place on every update to know if i added any new tags!

Comments:

Hello! I feel like I need to address this, I unfortunately dont accept any criticisms TT Not that Im ungrateful to anyone who gives advice to help me improve but I'll be honest, I'm really weak against criticisms, it sucks the life out of me.

It might seem like I'm just overreacting and people may say that "you can just ignore it!" but I can't help how it'll continue to bother me once I've read it. So I would like to ask the readers to please tone down on the criticisms, better yet, only give one when I ask for it.

If you think that the characters are way too out of character, the plot being subpar, the story boring or too cringe, then please just stop reading, keep your thoughts to yourself and move on to another fic. No need to comment it on here TT I wanna be able to finish this fic till the end so I'd like to avoid anything that makes me lose motivation and stresses me out.

Crossposted on Ao3: https://archiveofourown.org/works/36597901/chapters/91283908#workskin

Thank you for reading!