What does that mean?

Plot: After the sludge villain instant Bakugou was getting stressed from entrance exams and Deku trying to become a hero was not helpful so he finds a coping meginsim to help

After the sludge villain instant Bakugou felt weak and stressed that Deku tried to save him. Deku didn't help bakugou to not be stressed because ever sense they where kids Deku wanted to be a hero and
Bakugous training to get in U.A high school and in the end he did! But stuff at home was not so great. Bakugous mom Misuki was not so nice she hated bakugou she wanted a girl. But in stead she got a baby boy.

The first day of U.A. Bakugou was looking for one of his childhood best friends.

Shoto Todoroki a kind hearted boy with a not so nice father, he has three siblings and a mother who is not around any more.

After Bakugou found the boy who was on the rooftop. Bakugou sets beside Todoroki.

Todoroki looks at Bakugou with out a thought he says "Hi Suki how are you?" " Fine how about you, you on good terms with your father?" Bakugou asks .Todoroki responds quickly "Well kinda he is getting better." "Good" Bakugou says softly

Before the two boy notice the loud bell rings.

Bakugou and Todoroki head to class. As soon as bakugou enters the room he makes eye contact with Izuku Midoriya. One of his childhood friends. Bakugou storms over to Izuku
and says "Deku what are you going here?!" In a scared and kind tone Deku says "To be come a hero Kacchan." Bakugou snarls and walks to his set between Deku and Todoroki.

Secretly bakugou was worried when he seen Deku because Deku is a late bloomer so he did not get his quirk till entrance exams and did not have time to train. (All might did not give his quirk to deku. Dekus quirk is multiply he can make multiple versions of him self)
Aizawa walks in and explains how everyone will have dorms and everyone's room will have a door attached to the dorm mate.

Aizawa reads out everyones room mate: Deku and kirishima
             Todoroki and bakugo
              Sero and Iida
               So on

As everyone got there dorm mates the class was dismissed. Bakugou goes immediately to his room to unpack. As the rest of the class goes to their own room.

That night Bakugou looks up on his computer for ways to release stress. He looks at several ways but he has all ready tried those ways before and they never worked. Until he found something called 'Age Regression' he look more in to it and ended up liking the coping meginsim.So he decided to try it.

In the morning Bakugou gets up early before his roommate Todoroki and takes a bus to the store. As he is there he remembered what he read last night and decided that he would look at the baby section and ended up getting a pacifier,teether,sippy cup,blanket and a black bunny.

As Bakugou make hes way home he sees Todoroki. "Good morning Suki!" Todoroki said "morning Todo." Bakugou says

Bakugou grabs a apple on his way to his room. He unboxes his things he got at the store and slips in his pacifier and grabs his bunny before that he locked the main door but not the one where the dorm connects.

Todoroki trys to open the main door to Bakugous room and figured out that it was locked but then he went to the other door it seemed to be open. As he walks in he sees the little boy in a very young headset.

As shocked Todoroki was he had to focus on his mentally younger friend. So Todoroki picked Bakugou up surprisingly he was really light and as Todoroki landed Bakugou on his bed he realized that Suki was really innocent,happy and kind in this state.

After a while the mentality 2 year old boy drifts off to a peaceful sleep.

Sorry this was sort the next one will be longer
Words:684