The sleepover that goes right

-Todorokis pov-

I slowly started to wake up. I look beside me and notice that bakugou isn't there. I get up and notice that there is notices coming from the kitchen. I head to the kitchen to see suki and Midoriya.

"Umm hi Midoriya what are you doing." I ask the duo as bakugou and deku are looking at the stove. "Oh hey Todoroki didn't see you there. I was helping Kacchan fix
Mac n cheese." Deku says scratching the back of his head. "Yeah zuzu was hewping mwe make mwc n cheese!" Bakugou says obviously regressed. "Oh ok baby. Oh and Midoriya did you ask suki if it was ok?" I ask turning to deku. "Oh yeah! Umm Kacchan can I go to the sleepover with you guys, I promise not to cause trouble and if I do I will leave" Bakugou puts his hand up to his chin pretending to think.

-no one pov-

"Pwomise?" Suki asks holding up his pinky. "Promise." Deku doing the same. There fingers locking together. So in was final deku was going to the sleepover over.

- an hour later-

The boys finished making the food and eating. They decide to get Kaminari and kirishima and all of them watch a movie.

"What do you want to watch honey?" Todoroki ask. "Big hewo six (6)!" Bakugou says jumping up and down. "Ok ok."

The five (5) boys set down and watch Big Hero 6.

By the time the movie was over it was time for them to get ready for the sleepover. Todoroki take bakugou to their room to get dressed.

- bakugou and todorokis room-

"Ok baby how old are you." Todoroki asked already thinking the ash blonde was in a young headset because during the movie he went non-verbal. Bakugou turned his head to the side confused about the question his caregiver asked.

Todoroki caught on to the hints that his little was to young to understand what he was asking. He walks over to the closet and grabs a diaper and a dinosaur onesie. He get bakugou dressed and sets him on the bed. Then gose to get dressed himself. They head back down stairs to the sleepover.

The hole baku and deku (-Uraraka) squad is there and a few others.

"Hey guys." Todoroki says walking in the room with the ash blonde in hand. They set down and start a movie.

-1 hour later-
-Todorokis pov-

Suki was getting tired so I put him down to bed. Not 5 minutes later he is asleep. I ask Kami if he can help me get him to my bed. "Of course!" Kaminari says. The yellow haired boys takes bakugou out of my arms I get up and take my baby back and take him up stairs.

I put him on my bed and put a baby monitor up and take the other part downstairs.

We play truth or dare,hide and seek,watch movies and by the time we where done it was 2 am. We where on our 3rd movie that night. When Aizawa came in " Allright problem children I have heared yall sense 10pm. Go to bed." Aizawa said in a stern voice. With that we all head to bed.

I get to the room and see my beautiful angel. I walk over and curl up with my suki with my arm over his stomach.

'This was a great sleepover' I think as J drift off to a restless sleep

Author note
Words:592
Sorry this was short but hear you go