Christmas

The dorms decorated head to toe in Christmas lights and a tree in the corner of the common room.Snow falling outside. Cookies on the kitchen counter waiting for Santa. You would say today will be perfect but not all things end up that way.

•in Todorokis dorm•

"Alright you ready to go get the rest up?" The dou haired boy asked. While bakugou noded. They headed out to the common room and there was sero and Kaminari obviously high on the couch.  "Kaminari I thought you were trying to be sober for at least 2 months. It has been a month." Todoroki says in a stern voice.

"SoRry." Kaminari says in a stur of words. Todoroki tells them to go the their room and wash up because they smell like weed. Todoroki and bakugou go to kiris room and wake him up.

"Kiwi! Kiwi! Kiwi!" Suki says run though the door of kirishimas dorm.

Once they have everyone up and in the common room that means in is time to have breakfast. And according to Todoroki, he called Santa and had him personally deliver to them during breakfast. "Rwealy!" Bakugou says in amazement. "Yep Santa is come to see us!" Bakugou practically jumps in his seat in excitement.

~time skip~

Every one is on the couch talking and waiting for Santa. When so called Santa comes though the door but some think 'Santa' looks a lot like all might.

"I AM HERE! TO DELIVER PRESENTS!" Santa\all might yells. Suki finches at the loud yelling.

Santa\all might hands out presents. The hole class is going ahead and opening the presents but Bakugou looks at the wrapped up gift like he doesn't know what to do.

-Todorokis pov-

I look over a katsuki and he obviously doesn't know what to do. I grab bakugou and put him in m lap that in when I notice all might staring at us. I don't pay no attention to it and grab a present that came from aizawa to suki. I help him unwrap it and in it in a teddy bear. That keeps going until we are all done. Bakugou decides to play with his new toys.

-all mights pov-

I stare in curiosity at Todoroki and bakugou as Todoroki helps bakugou open all his presents and the weirdest part all the presents besides like 2 or 3 where like kid toys or toys for toddlers.

-no ones pov-

All might leaves after a while and the rest clean up and takes all presents to their room. Todoroki takes some of bakugous toys to their room and the day ends with the class playing with bakugou and his new toys.

Words:450