A Visit to Kiris room and Recovery girl

"Come In" Todoroki says with out thought but just in time todo gets katsuki covered up in a blanket head to toe and soon after Kirishima comes through the door. "Umm I know it's early and I'm sorry but do you know where bakugou is?" Kirishima says in a concerned tone

"Ya, he went to the showers he should be back soon." Todoroki says answering Kirishima question."Ok I guess I'll talk to him then. Thank you todo-bro." Then the red head left

Shoto sighs in relative and then looks over to where suki is who is still under that blanket. Todoroki takes the blanket off of the blondes head and starts to wake him up.

Soon after the duo haired boy gets bakugou up he says "Kirishima came in looking for you earlier you should go talk to him." Bakugou just nods. He gets up and gets dressed and says bye to Todoroki and walks out the door.

It didn't take long for the blonde to find Kirishima. "Hey shitty hair! Icy-hot said you wanted to talk to me." Bakugou says in his usual tone but this one had a hint of kindness and softness. "Oh hi baku-bro umm and ya I did want to talk to you." Kirishima says "ok then what is it do we need to go to your room to talk to something." Bakugou says trying to get Kirishima to talk so he can go cuddle with todoroki.

Kirishima nods. The two head to kirishimas room where Kirishima sets on the bed and so does katsuki.

"Ok so I've been meaning to tell you something for a while and I am a scared on what you will thank about me when I tell you." Kirishima says in a shaky tone "Kirishima there is nothing in this world to make me hate you. I mean you where one of the first who didn't see me as some angry guy who just hates everyone." Bakugou says kindly and it kinda shocks kiri. "O-ok umm. I'm trans." Kirishima says nervously. "Damn really I would have never expected that you look so much like a guy and good for you. Thank you for telling me. " Bakugou says in a happy tone. "Thank you bakugou!" Kiri says in a more then happy way. Bakugou gives Kirishima a hug and that caught him off guard and shocked the red head.

Bakugou left and head back to his dorm where todo was sitting on the floor talking to Kaminari. "Hey bakugou if your hungry Sato made breakfast for everyone." Kimi said in a excited tone. Todoroki was still finishing his piece of bacon. "Ya baby you need to eat something. You have barely ate anything since that fight at kirishimas house." Todoroki says starting to get concerned.
"Not hungry" Bakugou says with no emotion at all. That scares todo "Baby are you sure you are ok you look really pale." Todoroki states before he walks over to the blonde.

"My head fills light." Suki says in a dizzy tone before he passes out. Todoroki flips he tells Kaminari to tell Aizawa why he takes bakugou to recovery girl.

(At recovery girls office)

"Oh dear! What happened to the boy." Recovery girl says. "He was saying he wasn't hungry when the hadn't ate much in the pass week and then he fainted." Todoroki says in a rushed tone.

"Ok dear you need to calm down and breathe I will see what I can do." Recovery girl says and todoroki does as he's told.

After a few hours half the class is in the waiting room and soon recovery girl comes out with some bad and good news "Ok bakugou is all right but he is sick the sickness is from lack of food and I need to know the last time and thing he ate." Sato was there and he speaks up "Yesterday he ate a bite of my cake but that was it." "Ok is that it?" Recovery girl says wandering if he had ate anything else but no there was no one else so recovery girl sends them away but Todoroki stays saying to his friends he had to talk to recovery girl.

"Recovery girl. Bakugou did eat something else. He had ate like 5-6 cookies at like 12:30 last night." Todoroki says and recovery girl nod and sends him off on him way. 'So he can eat in little space. That's good to know' recovery girl thinks and leaves the waiting room to check on bakugou. Who is sound asleep.

Recovery girl has a soft smile on her face as she quietly walks out of the room in to her office.

Authors note:
Hey I'm alive and I got a little of my motivation back to write this chapter and thank you for all the support.
Words:814