Halloween tragedy

Mention of rape

Halloween night get going good bakugou was dressed up as a werewolf and todoroki was vampire. They were going house to house get candy and of course one house gave suki a toothbrush.

"Whos gebs some one a toofbrush!!" "Baby now we have you a new toothbrush for when yours gets worn out." "Fiwn!" Bakugou sighs as the walk over to kirishima who is wait by the wagon. "What's wrong bub?" Kiri asks. Todoroki responds before the ash blonde could start another rant. "Someone gave him a toothbrush. " "Oh that sucks." Bakugou gets in the wagon. And todoroki grabs the handle and head over to the next house that is down the street to the left.

Kiri and todoroki both walk over to this house because one: there was a house with really pretty and cool decorations up and either bakugou would wonder over to the house or kirishima. So they both went.

This house in fact did not give any toothbrush but candy so bakugou was pleased by that but was still interested by the house next door so why his caregiver and friend was distracted talking to one of the red heads middle school friends he snuck off.

-kiris pov-

The whole time me and my friend was talking with sho I expected suki to ask if we could leave but that never happened so I turned around and saw bakugou walk across this alleyway to get the the house with all the cool decorations. "WAIT SUKI!" I yell as todoroki turns around we both witness dabi come out of the alleyway and grab suki!

Todoroki and me run over to the alleyway completely forgetting the old middle school friends.We make it to the alleyway and there is not trace of a person ever being there besides some candy and bakugous candy bucket.

I hear Todoroki start to break down but some how keep him calm till Aizawa can get there.

Aizawa takes us to the police station and takes us to one of the rooms that is not used any more. "Ok todoroki before you break down do you remember the tracker we put in bakugous hair after the first time he got kidnapped?" Aizawa asks. Todo noded "Ok is the app on your phone?" Once again sho nods and hands the sleepy teacher his phone with the app already open.

-bakugous pov- skip if you need to

When dabi grabbed me a immediately slipped out of little space. I tried to fight but I was soon knocked out with a sleep dart. (I forgot what it is called and in my defense it is 3:08 am)

When I wake up my hands where tired to a bar above my head and my legs wear also tired to a bar on the floor. I pulled against the restraints when I hear the sound of a familiar voice. "Oh pretty boy~ we both know you know struggling it unless."! Dabi says grabing my chin and make me look and him though the piece of cloth covering my eyes.

I pull my face out of his grasp. He then smacks me and a mentally cringe when I let out a audible whine and tear start to build up in my eyes. That is when I get pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of my jeans unzipping.

•todorokis pov• you can start to read again

Me,Kirishima,midnight and Aizawa make our way to the location of the tracker. When we get there Aizawa and Midnight go in first then me the kiri. Midnight and Aizawa find Shigaraki so they are fighting and restraining him.

So me and kirishima have to go find bakugou. We make it it a room in the back. When we get in the room suki is in the floor naked with several cuts a bruises. We look up a dabi is escaping out the back door that is also is in the room. "BAKUGOU!" I yell as I run over to him while kirishima makes his way to go help the teachers with Shigaraki.

-at the hospital-

Bakugou got checked in the hospital a few hours ago. They would not let anybody go visit him because they where still figuring out what happened. Shigaraki got transferred to a more higher security jail and turns out so did dabi. I don't know who captured dabi but Aizawa said he would figure it out for me.

- The next morning- no ones pov

Aizawa wakes up to his phone ringing already knowing it is the hospital he answers it. "Hello" "Hello is this Shota Aizawa?" "Yes" "Ok thank you we called to inform you that Katsuki Bakugou is ready for visitors." "Ok thank you for telling me we will be down there in a few hours."

Aizawa hangs up the phone and makes his way to go get Kaminari, Todoroki, Kirishima and the rest of the baku-squad. Aizawa walks in the common room to see all of the baku-squad, Todoroki and deku. "Hey problem children get up we are going to go see bakugou!" Aizawa yells and then starts to walk back to his room.

Todoroki and sero are the first to wake up and get everyone else up. Mina, deku and kirishima are next to wake up. The only one who can get Denki up is sero or kirishima so they both get him up. "Baby you have to get up." Kirishima argues "Ya we have to go see bakugou." Sero adds. The rest are geting ready when the two finally get the electric blonde up.

~when everyone is ready and at the hospital~

Aizawa gose to the lady at the front desk and gets bakugous room number. They all head back there.

'Knock, knock, knock' a quiet come in is heared from the other side of the door. "Baby?" Todoroki says opening the door a little. A small smile appears on the dou haired boys face when he sees bakugou curled up in to many blankets but was warm.

Todoroki walks in and over to the bed he sets down on the edge and just looks at the ash blonde sleeping. Suki looked calm more calm them he had ever been.

The rest of the group came in soon after. They all just sat around and talked until bakugou woke up.

"Hey baby how are you feeling?" Bakugou didn't reply he only made grabby hands a Todoroki. Todoroki picks up the explosive blonde. Todo sets back down on the bed with bakugou on his lap. "Hey buddy!" Kiri says with one of his flashing smiles. Bakugou just stares at the red head and giggles.

The doctor comes in the room and starts to explain what happened. "Hello I assume that you are the guardian of katsuki?" The doc asks Aizawa. "Yes" "Ok well then I will explain to you what happened with katsuki and you will decide to tell." Aizawa nod and the two head outside.

-Aizawas pov-

The doctor leads me out the room. "Ok so we did a r#pe test and that came back positive. I am sorry but you can take him home when ever you like."

To say I was shocked was a under statement, I mean I knew davi and Shigaraki when pure evil but this is to far for them! But I respond "Ok thank you." I say as I walk back in the room.

-bakugou pov-

I see Dadzawa walk back to the room and tell todo,kiri, and Kami something, I was not listening. Todo started to look angry and so did kiri and Kami. "Whys sho,Kiwi, ands Kami awgry ?" I say with the tad bit of fear in my voice worried that they are mad a me. "Whats I do?".

Todo turns toward me and all the anger drains from his face. "Oh baby you did nothing wrong kiri. Kami and I are just a little upset at a big meanie that you don't have to worry about." I nod and then Aizawa says we should take me home so I could get some proper sleep.

-at UAs dorms- Todoroki pov.

We get home and I put bakugou to bed and tell the rest of the squad what happened.

Soon we all when to our rooms.

I waked in to see suki sleeping soundly on my bed. I walked over and get on the bed slowly I fall asleep

Thank you so much for 10k
Words:1420