Cuddle day

-2 weeks after the 'Halloween Tragedy'- Todorokis pov

Kat has not been out of little space since Halloween night. Not that I am complaining it was a very traumatizing time for all of us especially suki.

When I wake around 6 am. I look over to see bakugou still sleeping soundly. I get up and get dressed and ready in general. "Baby?" I say shaking the blonde a bit. Bakugou whines but sits up anyway. "Hewo" the blonde says rubbing his eyes. "Goodmorning baby. We got to get up and get ready to go to school." I say with a smile.

The little blonde hops up out of bed and and starts to pick out his outfit for today.

When he's ready he brings me a long sleeve light purple shirt and a blue jean pair of shorts. I put the clothes on him and pack a little bag for suki before finishing getting the ash blonde ready and walking out the door.

"Hey guys!" Kaminari says from the kitchen. "Hey kami" I say picking bakugou up and putting his on the counter and start to make breakfast. "Hey little dude" I hear Kaminari say to bakugou. "Hewo kami" the two blonde talk back and forth for a few minutes before I hand kat his toast. "Frank you"

'We head to class and there is only Aizawa in the room'

"Hey Mister Aizawa" Kaminari yells from behind me. "Hello Kaminari" Aizawa responses in his usual tired tone.

I walk over to bakugous desk and sit him down. "Ok baby if you need anything kirishima will be I front of you and Kaminari will be beside you ok?" "But you' be?" The ash blonde asks "I will be over there." I say pointing over to a few chairs in front of kirishima. "Oki" with that I take my seat and Kaminari takes his.

'Bakugous pov'

During my last class of the day. I slip out of little space so now I'm just doing work. Aizawa said he getting me a therapist not to thrilled about that but whatever.

I get pulled out of my thoughts by the bell ringing I look up and see todo there. "Hey baby ready to go back to the dorms?" "Yeah" I say as I grab my bag. "When did you slip out of little space?" He asks as we get to the  common room. "Midnights" Todoroki nods as we walk in my dorm room.

"Ok so what do you want to do?"  "cuddle" He laughs a little at my response. I get on the bed and cuddle in. And then I start to fell the familiar fuzzy feeling in my head, happy I am in a place where I don't have to repress the feeling and just calmly slip in to little space."

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Sho asks. "Da one wif the fishies!" "Ok"

'Todoroki pov'

I turn on luca and not 20 minutes in suki is passed out. Soon I as well fall asleep.

Authors note
Sorry I have been gone for a while I had zero motivation to write and when I did I was working on my other books.

Words:533