Motel California

In the doubling up of the rooms in the creepy old motel they were forced to spend the night considering they got a lot behind schedule due to everything that had happened in the bus - mostly Jared vomiting, but Angie supposed Scott's near-death experience also helped with that too -, Angie ended up alone, with Lydia pairing up with Allison, Scott with Stiles and Isaac with Boyd and, considering Angie didn't have anymore friends at all, she decided to just snatch a key from coach's hand and steal a whole room for herself.

But of course, taking a long shower and going to bed was the last thing she was going to be doing that night because, as soon as Angie appeared in the hallway to walk down to her room, she got snatched inside another one instead. The girl had barely had the time to speak at all before Stiles' voice already started to sound from somewhere to her right where the boy was pacing back and fourth around the room and she finally registered she was inside the boys' room.

"All right, so I have five." Stiles said, causing Angie to turn around to look at him with a confused frown on her face.

"Five?" She repeated. "Five what?"

"Suspects." Scott answered tiredly from where he was sitting in his bed, probably having been hearing everything about Stiles' new theory already.

"You have five suspects of being the Darach?" Angie asked, half amused and half impressed.

"Yeah, it was originally ten." Stiles shrugged, unbothered. "Well, nine, technically, I guess. I had Derek on there twice."

"Well, I guess what happened last night sure made your list shorter." Angie mumbled, crossing her arms over her chest and sending Scott a look when he kicked her shin gently.

"So, who's number one?" He asked, trying not to be bothered too much by Angie's very dark and out of place humor as he turned to look at his best friend instead. "Harris?"

"Just because he's missing, doesn't mean he's dead." Stiles nodded.

"So, if he's not dead, our chemistry teacher is out secretly committing human sacrifices...?" Angie frowned, causing Stiles to sigh.

"Yeah, I guess that just sounded way better in my head." He admitted.

"Well, what if it's someone else from school?" Scott offered. "Like, you remember Matt? We didn't know that he was killing people..."

"Excuse me?" Stiles interrupted his best friend, clearly offended by his words. "I'm sorry, what? Yes, we did! I called that from day one, actually."

"Yeah, but we never really thought that it was Matt..."

"I was serious!" Stiles scoffed. "I was quite serious, actually! Deadly serious! No one listened to me!"

"Well, could've warned me, then..." Angie said, as Stiles just sent her a look.

"I DID!"

At his words Angie and Scott both exchanged quiet looks, realizing that Stiles was, in fact, correct, but not really on the mood to admitting to it.

"Who were the other four?" Scott asked, clearly trying to avoid the subject.

"Derek's sister, Cora." Stiles said. "No one knows anything about her, and she's Derek's sister."

"I used to know her when we were younger actually." Angie shrugged, causing both Stiles and Scott to turn around and look at her. "We were kids back then, but still... I don't think she's the one doing that. She wouldn't. She's a werewolf."

"Well, doesn't mean she wouldn't sacrifice people." Stiles argued, continuing with his list while ignoring the look Angie sent him. "And next in my list is... Well... You."