14

Meredith leaned across the center console her lips against his ear; she whispered the directions to him, kissing him on his neck between sentences. Derek pulled up to the house. Meredith slid out of the car and led him to the front door; as soon as they were inside he pulled her against him, his hands pulling her hips against his

Meredith could feel his erection pressing against his jeans. She guided them to her room, slamming the door as they went.

Derek lifted her shirt over her head, unclasping her bra, her breast fell into his hands.
Meredith grasped his belt buckle, with nimble fingers she had his pants down in seconds.

"Impressive." Derek muttered working on her jeans. She giggled, sliding out of her jeans as he took off his shirt.

"You haven't seen anything yet." Meredith told him pushing him towards the bed, Derek settled back on the pillows Meredith straddling his waist. She leaned over kissing him passionately. His hand stroked her back. She ground her hips against his and he could feel her wetness against his skin.

"You are so beautiful." Derek mumbled against her lips. Meredith smiled, moving up and backwards. She moaned as Derek slid into her.

"You feel so good Derek." Meredith moaned as they moved together. Their bodies reacted together, driving them higher and higher before exploding them in tiny bits. They lay next to each other, their hearts racing in the aftermath of sex.

"Wow." Derek told her leaning up on his elbow looking down at her.

"Yeah," Meredith smiled kissing Derek; he laid down holding Meredith to him.