1. morning routine.

Here we go again. My alarm goes off, screeching and bellowing its drary, dull ding ding ding signaling that its 3am and time for me to get ready for yet another day of work.
I got out of bed and grabbed my clothes off of my desk. I put on my brown cargo shorts and long sleeve black turtle neck before then grabbing my favourite blue jacket and putting on knee high socks to go with my black daps. By now its 10 past 3.
I go to the mirror on the wall and look at myself yep very girly he'll never know!! I grab the brush and brush my hair. My hairs quite long for a boy it goes to the bottom of my neck it's a nice pastel blue color. I love my hair its so unordinary despite it being my natural hair colour.

(Thats the hair style and length he usually has! I love miyamora mainly for his hair so that's the way his hair is! Xx)

I grab my bag and grab a few snacks from the cupboard. A couple snack bars and a packet of sweets/candies.
I then grab my keys and leave my apartment locking the door behind me and making my way down the stairs on the side of the building.

as I got to the second floor I saw Mr fujioka. He's just getting in from work so I guess its around 3:15 right now.

"Morning!" I greeted him. He smiled and hugged me.

"Morning tsukiyama!! Are you off to work again? You're so hard working!" I hugged him back before entering the apartment with him.

"I'm just gonna borrow one of haruhi's text books okay" he nodded and I left my bag at the door. Along with my shoes.

I walked into haruhi's room and saw her awake at her desk. She smiled at me and passed me the book I came for. Before then crashing back onto her bed and falling asleep instantly. I giggled at her and left the room quietly.

"Oh tsukiyama I bought a new skirt for you! Come get it after work okay?" I nodded and said my goodbyes.

I then began my walk to work. Its about 3:20 by the time I start my walk. I always make sure to factor in a conversation with Mr fujioka. He is the father of my best friend.

My walk to work usually takes 3 hours so I guess I'll take this time to introduce myself.

My names tsukiyama koshu I'm 16 years old and I attend ouran academy on a scholarship. Im what the other students refer to as a commener. Which is unfair and dickish but oh well.
I'm a boy but I dress as a girl for school. You see my job and school entertwine quite a bit and if anyone found out then I would be ruined! Its my only huge secret that I dont really want anyone knowing! Especially not my boss. I havent even told haruhi and we've known each other since she was 3 and I was 4.

(Time skip to when he gets there)

Finally! Got its no wonder im so fit walking all this way to the mansion.
Thats right I work in a mansion.
By the time I get here its now 7:25 mhm I took longer than usual maybe I should run a bit tomorrow.

"Yama get dressed quickly he wants to be awake earlier today!" My work friend miu told me as she dragged me to the bathroom and passed me my uniform.

I got out of my clothes and folded them neatly putting them on the side. I then got into the butler uniform I am required to wear. Black trousers, white shirt, and a black tailcoat. I put my hair into a pony tail and leave the room.

I make my way to my masters room with his freshly washed and dried uniform.

I knock twice before entering the room. My master is not awake just yet which means I now have the pleasure of waking him up!
I walked over and placed his uniform folded up on his bed side locker.

"Master Morinozuka its time to wake up." I told him as I shook him lightly. He turned in his sleep to face the other way. I smiled at this, I wanted to let him sleep more but I'm not permitted to allow that. "Master its time to get up. Your uniform is here ready and breakfast is being made as we speak." He moved again this time to face me. His eyes were open and he was staring at me innocently. He nodded and sat up. Rotating his body so his legs were off the side of the bed connected to the floor. "Master will you be dressing yourself this morning or would you like some assistance?" Morinozuka looked at me before then pointing at me.

I nodded and took his top off of him. He lifted his arms for me to do so and it slid off like a glove. I slid his arms through the holes in his shirt and began to do his buttons up for him.

"Would you like the top button done?" He shook his head and I moved on.
Much like myself master only wears boxers to bed. So all I had to do was pull his trousers on him.
I went to my knees and put his socks and shoes on him.

Finally I had dressed him and he stood up grabbing his blazer. He moved to his mirror to look at himself. Whilst he checked himself out I made his bed. I checked the time and saw it was now 8:00 master and i need to be in school at 9:30.

"I would offer to brush your hair but im afraid I can't reach that high even on my tippy toes" I joked as I took his dirty clothes and began to walk away. I bowed before leaving the room.

I then ran to the laundry room throwing his clothes in quickly and adding the detergent before turning it on and running to the kitchen.

"So what classes you got today?" Miu asks as she cooks the bacon for breakfast.

"Chem, English, music and music." I told her. She plates the bacon and butters the toast that pops as I finish.
Another maid adds beans and egg to the plate.

"Alright make sure you eat when you get back here okay?" I nodded and took the plate of food, grabbed some cutlery and a napkin on my way out.

I made my way to the dining room and served the food to master. He nodded a thank you and I excused myself to grabb his orange juice.

~~~~~

"Master morinozuka your driver is here." I informed him. He nodded and made his way out the door. Which is when I then ran back to the room with my clothes in and got dressed back into what I was originally waring and grab my bag. I then said my goodbyes to the other housing staff and ran to the limo. I jumped in the front seat quickly. The windows are blacked out so master never saw me. I said good morning to Toma the driver and he passed me my wig.

I wear a long brown wig so that master doesn't notice my hair colour.

Do you see my secret now?

I musn't let anyone know that I am Takashi Morinozuka's personal butler. The best way to do this? If I look like a girl then he won't know its me! Or atleast thats what I hope.

Haruhi knows I dress like a girl at school she doesnt know why though and she doesnt ask which im very happy about.

And off we go to ouran academy.