12. kidnapped

Sooooooooooo I got temporarily fired high means that I now walking to and from school with haruhi now.
I don't have to go to work.
And if they need anything or just wanna chat then the servants get to call me on this cellphone that they all pitched in to buy me! Wasnt that nice of them?
Unfortunately I'm still going to school as a girl.
So in the mornings I wake up get changed and head down to haruhi and ranka's place to get breakfast and wait for haruhi to finish getting changed. Todays outfit is a lovely dress that ranka picked out for me. Its a yellow summer dress that looks sorta like this 👗 its not too bad. But I got no tits so I'm wearing a cardigan over it and having the top two buttons done up to hide my chest.

We got to school and so many people commented on my dress they all said how pretty it is. Kawada couldn't stop staring. It was precious.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Here i stand in a water park in the middle of nowhere. How did all this happen again?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haruhi and I were told that club was cancelled today so we started walking home when the twins grabbed a hold on us both. Tamaki's car pulled up and he told them to take us somewhere. What the fuck is going on??

The twins dragged out asses to a limo and threw me in.
Inside was honey and mori, the twins put me in the car and left with haruhi to another vehicle.

"Was i just kidnapped?" I asked the two. But all I received was a peice of cake from honey. No answer just cake.

"Suki-san why didn't your brother wake up tamaki today?" Honey questioned cutely.

"You uh didn't hear?" I scratched my neck and sweat dropped from how nervous I was "he got fired." I smiled. The two of there faces dropped.

The rest of the car ride was quiet. I did ask a few times where we were going but no one answered me. At one point honey fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~
Ah yes thats how. Honey was running around in a cute dingy and the twins were messing around with water guns. Kyoya was chilling out. Tamaki was being himself and me and haruhi were standing around wondering just how a simple vase caused all this.

"HEY! Haru-chan, suki-sama do you wanna swim around together?" Haruhi declined but he was just too adorable for me too.

"Id love to honey but I cant go too far into the pool okay? I can't swim" I made my way over and took off my socks and shoes. I put them on the side of the pool and went right on in.

At least my dress isn't white or it would turn see through. But I lucked out with my yellow today!

Honey and I splashed around and were having fun together.
He jumped on my back and I acted as if I were an aeroplane. We were having so much fun! It was awesome.

But then everything went down hill.

All I knew next was that I was being pulled down and the water filled my sight. I felt a scream erroupt from within me but I couldn't hear it. The water was infiltrating my senses. I felt like I was being pulled down. My legs went dead and my arms felt as light as a feather.
I couldn't feel anything. Everything went numb.

I blacked out soon after. I wanted to move. I wanted to check on honey. But I couldn't. The crushing fear of drowning had corrupted me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt myself getting shook. My eyes were closed and I couldn't feel my legs.
Soon enough the shaking got harder and I felt my body start working again.
I managed to sit up.

"Your okay!!" Honey senpai cried out. He sounded like he was crying.

My eyes opened and I started to violently coughed out all the water In my system. Ow my poor throat.
I reached my hand up to my head and wiped my eyes trying to open them.
I felt a wait on my chest and looked down to see honey on my chest hugging me tightly. I tapped his head and gave him a little pat.

"Honey are you okay?" I asked him sweetly.

"ME?!? I'm fine! Are YOU okay?? You've been passed out for 2 hours! I thought you'd died." He cried out.

I felt a headache coming along and instinctively went to pat my own head. It was then that I realised my wig wasn't on. Shit.
I threw my head back and landed in a bush.

"TSUKIYAMA?! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Honey asked springing up and trying to pull me out.

"Dont look at me!" I yelled he stopped pulling. I heard him sigh.

"Its okay. Tsukiyama I know." He layed a comforting hand on my knee. "I've known for awhile now."

Silence filled the air once more.
Where are we? I realised that I had a jacket draped over me hiding my body.
What happened. All I remember is playing around happily then im drowning.
Talk about a turn of a coin.
What if we never get found. What if were forever here. Im... I think im scared.

"Hey don't worry takashi is on his way" NO

"HE CANT SEE ME!" I yelled as I forced myself up. That hurt. I started to cough again and my throat got more sore. Ow.

"Dont worry I'll protect you yama san"

~~~~~~~
Honey heard haruhi's voice and climbed the nearest tree. Next thing I know he swung away from me on a vine.
Tarzarn wanna be.

"PICKING ON MY FRIENDS IS A BIG NO NO!" I heard honeys voice ring out. It was so innocently threatening I couldn't help but laugh my ass off.

Soon enough I heard the rest of the hosts voices and hid back in my bush. This way none of the hosts see my head and the blazer hides most of my body.

"AAAAAAAAAA" a scream rang out through the forest. It attracted everyone's attention and they went running to the scene "THERES A DEAD BODY!" the shrieking voice called out.

"NO!" honey senpai stopped the man that was about to grab me. "Thats just suki-san. Shes hiding. Cause she's shy and there's so many people. If you all back up and leave it be just me and her then she'll be fine."

~~~~~~

Honey wrapped many jackets and blazers around me before sending me back to my apartment in a limo.

"We should go to the beach next time" haruhi told the guys getting into the limo with me.

"You okay?"

"Haruhi I have a few secrets I need to tell you."