17. the dreaded toothache

"come home with me?" I smiled at him, "I need you to wake me up in the mornings" I chuckled at this and stroked my arm nervously. Course it has nothing to do with me its just that he needs to be woken up. since im temporarily not working for him mui has been waking him in the mornings.

"Its okay theres loads of other people there to do it! Like miu she's nice!" He shook his head and caressed my cheek.

"I need YOU." My heart skipped a beat at his words my hand placed itself on his that was on my cheek.

"i would love to, you know i would but i have something i need to do okay? i might not be very reachable outside of school for a while okay. i got a family to find." 

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oww" honey whined as he ate some cake. Oh no.

"Are you hurt honey?" I asked placing my hand on his shoulder comfortingly. Which id say was the nicer of the treatments he received seeing as mori just tackled the fucker and pried his mouth open, looking right on in there. Ew

I backed away and walked on over to haruhi who was watching the spectacle with confusion and wonder of takashi's reaction.
Turns out honey has a cavity. And for this mori has banned all sugary edable items. And tamaki jumped on the band wagon banning the whole club from the sugary treats. Thats not too bad seeing as I dont really eat sugary things often.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few days were not good at all! Nope! It was hell. I wish I could've helped but there was no way!
But during these past few days I've been texting satoshi and getting info on a company that his family works for.

I was on the phone to satoshi when I was yanked behind a pillar by haruhi whom I was previously walking with. I was gonna asked why but she shushed me and pointed.

Mori was stood there with a girl. She looked to be confessing her love for him. She was pretty.
I suppose she and he would look good together. I gasped at this and I think I was heard because takashi's head turned quickly.

It was a small pillar! We couldn't both fit behind it! So I.... I don't think he saw be but still.

I threw myself in a bush.

I need to hurry up! I can't loose him. I just cant.

I appologised to haruhi and bolted to the host club. I ran straight to kyoya and asked him something really important.

"Please kyoya please get me all the information you can get on ayako koshumia! I already have her number but please I need more." I begged him. He chuckled and agreed, before tapping away on his computer.

Honey was not having the best time. He lasted longer than I thought but still 3 days of no sugar was tough on the poor guy. He was on the floor pouting untill mori walked over. It all happened so fast but one second mori is stood behind honey and the next hes thrown onto the floor as honey screams at him that he's an idiot.

"I HATE YOU TAKASHI I HATE YOU!"

"MITSKUNI HONINOZUKA!" I scolded as I chased after him. I made sure to stop by mori first "hes old enough! this isn't your fault so stop the pity party already!" I scolded him too before I went to get honey

I caught up with him in the hallway.

"How dare you!" I yelled out to him. He spun around and glared at me. "Oh you can glare as much as you want honey i've had worse believe me!" I glared back. Slowly I dragged myself over to him "you don't know how easy you have it do you? Honey you've gone 3 days without some stupid sugar and you've flipped the one person that would commit unspeakable crimes for you." I grabbed his arm and made him look at me. "Heres a secret. I grew up without parents. I had no one. It was just me in an orphanage till I was 3 you think I got sweets? NO. I was lucky if I ate." I began to drag him back to the room. "Takashi has done so much for you. He loves you and he would do anything for you. He is in that room right now blaming HIMSELF because he forgot to remind you! To brush your teeth. Do you know how crazy that is? Your the oldest one here and yet you can't look after yourself. You should know better than to not brush your teeth. He forgot one time and you go off the rails. Imagine how you would've turned out without that man!"

"I'm sorry." He told me with genuine tears running down his face.

"Not to me" I smiled and opened the doors for him to go in.

He instantly appologised to takashi and hugged him tightly. Everyone looked at me and I gave them a 'dont ask' look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks suki-san!" Honey smiled as I passed him his cake slice. I smiled back.

Mori and I looked at each other. He got up and smiled at me before pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you" he whispered into my ears, which sent a shiver down my spine.

"You could show me how thankful you are if I come over tonight" I joked. His grip tightened and he chuckled.

"Tonight? Whats going on tonight suki-sama? Can I come can we have a sleepover??"

Why is it always honey that interupts us?!?!?!?!?!?

"Tsukiyama I have your information." Kyoya said as he passed me a file. I thanked him and put it in my bag.

"Is that for your parents?" A guest asked. I shook my head and smiled at her "oh. Hey we know about everyone's parents but yours a few have even talked to haruhi's dad can we talk to your parents?" She asked me sweetly.

Honey, mori and haruhi's heads shot up and they all looked towards me, as did everyone else in the room.

"Sure you can talk to my parents! HEY UMEHITO CAN I BORROW THE OUIJI BOARD??"