20. first date!

there was a knock at the inn door and i sprang from my seat. i said my goodbyes to the workers before opening the door to see takashi wearing a black shirt, a cream vest top and black geans. He smiled down at me and I initially shy away from his eyes.

"You look nice." He told me. I smiled the biggest smile at his compliment.

"Thanks! The twins and haruhi helped me out apparently im a fashion disaster." I rolled my eyes and placed the back of my hand on my head in a dramatic way. He laughed and grabbed my hand.

I'm wearing a white shirt with a black cat jumper ontop the collar over the jumpers hem, and some black gean shorts with cat paw prints on the left leg. I guess Hikaru likes cats.

"Ready to go on our date?" He asked as he intertwined our hands and brought me to his side.

"Rock my world" I answered as takashi walked us somewhere.

We walked and talked for a good half an hour before we got to a field. This is where takashi decided to put a blindfold on me, to this i commented 'kinky' and he laughed taking my hand and walking me across the field.
I stubbed my toe on something hard.

"Ow fuck!" I let go of mori's hand to check what I walked into. It feels like a rock.

"Sorry ill make sure it doesn't happen again" he told me sweetly, I place so much trust in this man it is sad.

As we walk a little bit more before my trust in this man was broken in a heartbeat. Because this man had walked me into a fucking tree.

There was silence for a moment after I collided with the tree.

"I didn't lie, I mean It wasn't a rock." He tried to hold back his laughter.

I had grabbed a hold of the blindfold and ripped it off of my face and threw it right to the floor. I gripped onto his top collar and pulled him close to me.

"Boy you are trying me" this is where he lost it and burst out laughing. He leaned in closer giving me a peck on the lips. "Your off the hook for now"

A few more minuets later of walking mori and I were at this amazing willow tree with a pond next to it and a waterfall behind it.
Beneath the tree was a picnic blanket and a picnic basket. All around were lovely flowers of all different colours, they were all unique and beautiful. I loved it and seeing as the sun was going down the lighting on the scene was stunning. It was so cute and adorable. I love it.

"Oh takashi!" I hugged him tight "I love it"

We sat beneath the tree together, holding hands and eating snacks from the basket. Mori had packed sandwiches, cakes, my favourite snack (f/s) and a book.

"Sorry if there not good. You normally do the food and stuff." I laughed and smiled at him.

"Anything you do is amazing. Let's do some date stuff what do people do on dates?" He thought for a second before taking a tea cake and hold it infront of my mouth I giggle and take a bite. It was so sweet, it tastes like vanilla. Mori ate the rest of the cake.

"Get to know each other i suppose."

"Okay what do you want to know? Anything at all."

"Family" anything but that. Oh well. I layed myself on the ground staring up at the sky.

"Okay but tell me if it gets too depressing okay?" I turned to face him. He nodded and layed next to me. "Well first off im an orphan. No mum no dad. Dad had died of a heart attack and mum died in child birth. I did have an older sister though. Her names kioko sanjiru, I changed my last name before entering ouran. Shes 7 years older than me so when our parents passed it was just the two of us. We were put into an orphanage for 3 years. It was annoying. Everyday someone would come in and chose someone else. No one chose me. My sister was picked and left me there but she came back when my aunt got us. But there was this little girl that would come speake to me everyday through the orphanage gates. She was my only friend.

See, Eventually word got around to a distant relative. My aunt ayako. She came to Japan and adopted us. We all lived together for some time. My aunt is rich like richer than the otori's so we had a good few years together. Untill I ruined it. My aunt gave us everything, but I lost it all in a week. I was 7 when I first realised that girls were never attractive to me. I didn't like any of them. So I told my sister.

She didn't take it very well. kioko was 14 at this point and she had been taught that its wrong to not love a girl. So she spent the next year of my life miserable. She'd throw me at any woman she could. She would buy all these dirty magazines and show me them. She'd constantly belittle me and tell me all about how wrong it was how disgusting I was.

So when I was 8 I got the idea that being gay was wrong and if I told my aunt that then she'd hate me. But I still told her.

She ignored me for 3 days. No speaking, she wouldn't even look at me. So I ran away. To the home of my friend who visited me everyday at the orphanage. Haruhi.

I told her everything, her dad agreed to take me in and help me out. I sent my aunt a letter addressed from England. I told her about how I was never going to live with her again and how she treated me was bad.

She waited till I was ten to write back to me, she found out that i did not in fact live in england and i had ran off to haru's, she told me that she went back to her original home and that I was welcome back as soon as I sort myself out.

When I was 12 I got a job at the market selling onigiri and another job at the convenience store stocking shelves. I worked everyday till I had enough money to buy the apartment above haruhi's. I wanted badly to just get myself together so I could rub it in her face. Not my aunt she's alright but kioko. I hate her.

Anyway so then when I turned 14 I got hired to work at your place. Been there two and a half years when I then quit.

I got back into contact with my aunt and am now flying back and forth here and there."