10. home invasion

"Young master oh please wake up" a sweet voice spoke out as soft hands shook mori. "Master Morinozuka you have a phone call from a mister suo. He says its urgent!" Mori spun round in his bed to see a young maid with brown hair and yellow eyes looking down at him with a wired phone In her hand.

"Tsukiyama?" Mori asked in a deep morning voice. That made miu blush.

"Yama Is doing the shopping today! He'll be back by tea time to do the other chores and see to you." He nodded and took the phone.

~~~~~~~

"Haru~ pleaseeee!" I nagged her. She shook her head giggling.

"Fine! But only one okay?" I nodded my head frantically and took the money she passed to me and ran back to the shop to go get the newest manga from my favourite series!

There was some commotion going on in front of us so I'm glad she said yes before we got close enough to be involved.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Haruhi had just finished making the boys there tea when she heard the pitter patter of footsteps above her, aswell as a whack, "awe fuck" and a bang.

"What was that?" Honey senpai asked her curiouse she laughed and put the kettle back on and grabbing another cup.

"Thats my dumbass best friend. He lives in the apartment above this one so I always hear when he has his clumsy moments. He's usually working right now but I guess he's home for a bit right now." She picked up a broom and banged on the ceiling twice.

"Is that a commoner thing?" Tamaki asked. She shook her head.

"No its just me telling him that he can come down if he wants." Four knocks were heard on the ceiling. And haruhi looked in her cabinets for something.

"What did that mean?" Hikaru asked haruhi.

"He asked if I have snacks." She rolled her eyes and hit the ceiling one time. "I knew i forgot something. I didn't pick any snacks up." She mumbled.

"OH Oh! haru chan I have an extra cake! The box had 8 cakes in so he can have my other cake! Can we give that to him?" Honey asked cutely.

"Oh thank be great honey senpai but as your host and the fact i can't trust them (points to the side with the twins, kyoya and tamaki) i can't leave you guys so could someone take it up?"

Mori nodded and took the cake. He made his way up the side steps and to the door.

Fast Footsteps could be heard, as well as the door swinging open. Its quiet for a moment before we hear the door slam once more and something drop.

"So...." haru begins the conversation and they can't hear anything from above anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I got home and took of my shorts. I layed on my bed in my boxers, top and socks. I was reading my manga and listening to music from my TV.

Me and haruhi spoke through knocks and she invited me over. I kinda wanna finish this manga before I go back to work so I dont know if I wanna. Yknow what ill only go if she's got snacks.

A few moments later I heard a knock on the door. Expecting it to be haruhi with some snacks I went to the door quickly and swung the door open.

It wasn't haruhi.

It was the one and only Takashi Morinozuka.

Oh god do kill me please.

WAIT! IM IN MY FUCKING BOXERS!!

I slamed the door shut and dropped to the floor in embarrassment. Why can't I ever just catch a fucking break.
I went back to my room and grabbed my shorts. I heard the door open and ignored it.
Once I'd put my shorts on and for good measure put on a jumper as well  I left my room. I saw mori sat at the sofa with a cake box on my coffee table. I noticed he took his shoes off at the door.