3. gender reveal

Haru and I made our way out the shop with a bag each. I love this store its deals are amazing! We got what the hosts wanted and I bought myself something to eat because I didn't eat anything at lunch.

We got back into the cab and he drove us back to the school where we then showed the hosts what we bought.

"Instant coffee?" Tamaki questions as he hold the glass jar. I love that brand its super nice.
I get it all the time but yknow rich people being rich people they made a big deal out of it going on about how commoners dont have enough time to ground our own coffee beans.

"We can go back and get you something different if you want geeze." Haru and I said in unison but tamaki raised his hand and dismissed us saying he would keep it. He pulled a superman pose and exclaimed how he was gonna drink it.

This is a waist of time. Haru sorted all that out while I went around picking up any empty plates or cups that were left. Its like working in a caffe. I walked over to honey and Mori's table. I avoided mori but smiled at honey sweetly.

"Hey would you like some more cake? I can go grab it for you!" Honey smiled like a little kid and jumped up to hug me.

(HONEY LIGHTBULB ON)

I spun him around and put him back on the sofa as I took the empty plates. Its hard to beleive hes the oldest here.

Once I'd come back in the room with honeys cake tamaki and the twins were taking away haruhi's glasses and ordering everyone around.

"HONEY! go eat some cake" tamaki ordered. This depressed honey and he took usa-chan to a table alone

"Its just you and me usa-chan everyone else is toooo busy" I giggled and placed the cake down for him

"I'll eat cake with you if you want honey!"

~~~~~~~~~

Haru came back in and was wearing one of the actual ouran outfits.

"Looking dapper" I joked with her. She laughed slightly. It was starting to get late and I was worried about time.

"From now on I want you paying off your debt as a host!" Tamaki told her and she looked confused. I began to giggle at her predicament. Ha imagine having to flirt with your own gender when your straight haha.

"Maybe we should make you a host too and start hosting for men aswell what do you say tsukiyama koshu?" Kyoya asked in his devilish tone. I began to wave my hands out in a no motion.

"Oh no no I don't think that would pick up all too well! I'm not host material haha im going to get the plates excuse me" I scurried away quickly. A bit too quickly as I bumped into someone "oh im so sor-" I was cut off when I saw it was master and shut up quick as possible before then turning and going away.

I layed out the tea before the three cute girls that haru had at her table. She was hosting them. Really well too!

A click was heard and tamaki summoned haruhi over to meet some red headed girl she seemed nice at first. But I dont trust it.

In a blink of an eye and some zoning out on my part the next thing we know mori's holding haruhi up in the air my her waist. I looked around for an explanation on how we got here only to see the red head glare at haruhi.

~~~~

"Hey suki have you seen my bag?" Haru asked me as we looked around. We were in our last half hour of the club so we were getting our stuff ready.

"Um no did you leave it in class?" I asked. She shook her head but we excused ourselves to go find it anyway. Kyoya said it would be fine for us to leave. So I placed a cake on honeys table and left with haruhi.