Game is on

Y/n POV
Classes ended, some people approached recognising  me and I think I made two friends?
And of course I had to go to detention, so cool, right? I think sarcastically.
I'm literally gonna tell all of them this asshole shit situation on the gc.
I really do miss them to be honest. I mean it's only the first day here but it seems like it's been forever.
I really didn't want to get in trouble in my first day, I really didn't do anything but yeah, I just don't tolerate other people talking to me like that.
I'm literally gonna beat someone up, what does he want now, walking up to me like I know him or something.

Sakusa POV

I walk up to her just to annoy her, I know I said that she couldn't talk to me but it's only for my personal fun, I love seeing her mad when I literally didn't do anything special, literally so fucking hilarious. Obviously I keep my distance, I don't want filthy bacteria's on me.
I really do sound like a bad person, don't I? I mean I have my rights too.
Oh man she looks looks like she's mad, this is going to be good.
I face her and she says:

- So, what do you want now?  Aren't you happy? Just let me go to detention, I don't feel like seeing your ugly face.

She says obviously annoyed by my presence which makes me even more happy and cocky than before.

-Sweetheart don't call me that just because you're going to detention and by the way I know you find me hot just by the look on your face.

I say smirking and enjoying every piece of this conversation.

-Don't "sweetheart" me, and babe what's the problem you can't take that one girl doesn't find you attractive? And I think you're the one who finds me hot, you're already talking to me when you said you wouldn't.
She says and starts walking to the secretary clearly looking for the detention room as I keep up with her.

-You don't even know where is the detention room and sweetheart my standards are high so get over yourself and you can't stop walking because the detention room it's there.

I pointed to a classroom between the secretary and the nursing room.

-Oh finally I can get your stupid face out of my way, and by the way, the game is fucking on.

She starts walking to detention I don't even stop her it's not even worth it, I just know this year is gonna be hella fun with this girl around, I don't even know much about her, I just know she's famous and she won a lot but a lot of medals and she even went to the volleyball finals twice and won once. I'll ask some people around and see what I find about her.

Y/n POV

That guy has some nerve, finally I'm rid of him, when Kuroo finds out he probably will come here just to have a small talk with him, that would be fun to watch but he doesn't even need to, I can handle him myself and he's not worth talking to my friends anyways. Imagine if they have a match together, that would be so cool, seeing my friends destroy this little shit. If we had a match together I could destroy him with my own hands I said to myself laughing while I knock on the door to detention, I take a peek and see some random people I've never saw on my life.
One girl with red hair and with a lip piercing, literally gorgeous, that was one of the people there, waved at me and made a sign to sit next to her.
Well I don't know really know anyone here so why not and she literally looks so cool. I mean cool people should be with cool people, I cringe at myself after thinking this.
I sit next to her and the teacher comes in, and she whispers:

-Hey famous new girl, I see that mister perfection came walking with you, did he bother you already?

I giggle finding it funny that I'm not the only one who doesn't like this guy.

- My name is y/n, nice to meet you, what about you? And yeah the germ boy literally is the reason why I'm in here, I literally just sat next to him and now I'm here.

I say clearly annoyed.

-My name is Anya and nice to meet you too and I know who you are, and yeah he's a real spoiled brat don't be affected by him he always does this kind of shit to people who "mess with him".

Anya says understanding me.

-Well glad I'm not the only one that doesn't like him.

-Don't worry there's a lot of us.

1 hour later

I really loved Anya we have so much in common to the point it gets scary, I feel really safe for making a good friend.
We exchanged numbers before we went home and we decided to have lunch together tomorrow and to show me the rest of the school and how it works around here.
I got home and grabbed my phone to talk to my favourite people.

a/n
the gc talk will be next chapter!