Finnaly here

3rd person POV

Y/n had fallen asleep while listening to music, her new apartment was about 1 hour from her 'old' house.
She felt sad for leaving her friends behind, but she thought to herself that maybe she needed a fresh start to become a better person, to not be the girl who is always with the boys , so is always considered a pick me , and finnaly having the chance to be the quiet mystery girl because no one knows she a crazy traumatised famous bitch and of course she has the chance to move on, well she was trying to think she could.
The time flew by, and they finally got to their new home, well more of Y/n's because her uncle is  always out.
Y/n got off the car and stood in front of her new apartment ,admiring the big building in front of her, but of course not better than the other one.

Y/n POV

-You like it?
He said looking at me with a smirk in his face, I didn't want him to be mad at me for being sassy for saying what I was thinking, like I always do, but I just answered something simple.

-Yeah it looks alright.

He, of course makes that smile of wining, I don't even know how to explain it, it's just an old men thing, I guess.
We took the moving boxes inside of my new apartment, of course with the help of the moving team my uncle contracted, the building was big and near my new school , it was large for 2 people but rather comfortable, and he wasn't even going to be there half of the time so pretty big for only one person.
I ran to see my new room.
I opened the door and just wow let me tell you, big ceiling with a big ass fucking window that has literally the view to a small forest, like bitch that's gonna be the music spot and I was already thinking  about how many photos I was gonna take on a rainy day and literally crying over Lana Del Ray and Taylor Swift. I can't wait.
I'm pretty tired so I just putted my cozy duck pijamas on and slept on the floor with my backpack as a pillow, because I'm really smart and obviously not forgetting my AirPods to listen to my sleeping playlist.

3rd people POV

Y/n's uncle kept calling Y/n to eat noddles with him but she didn't answer so he got upstairs and for his own surprise he a saw Y/n crying while sleeping he ran up to her and got her under the the musty blanket she brought along, and said in a whisper that everything was going to be alright and gave some pats in her head (I'm sorry but uncles don't know how to act when they are in this situation at least mine  doesn't 😭) after some minutes she calmed down and her uncle got off her room gently closing her door, as he got to the kitchen and ate his noddles while watching football on TV.

'Next morning'

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

Y/n opened her eyes while rubbing the shit out of them, she was trying to stop her alarm, after twenty thousand tries she finally turned it off , and remembered that she has school.
She started panicking because it was about 5:50 AM and she had classes at 6:20 AM and she wasn't dressed yet.
She makes a plan, a smart one ,as always. She grabbed her school uniform and realising that her skirt (extremely ugly ) was gonna need a glow up. She putted some green converse's on, and quickly brushed her h/c hair aggressively, then she gave a quick run downstairs, grabbed a blueberry liquid yogurt and her dark green backpack and ran off to school.

———————————-
A/N
Sakusa is getting to know Y/n next chapter,sorry I'm too lazy to do y/n in school I do it tomorrow!