Goodbye

3rd person POV

Y/n opened her eyes slowly , she yawned and quickly pushed her sheets off her, got up, rubbed her eyes full with awful dark circles under her eyes. She made her way to the kitchen, feeling the smell of food, she lived alone so, Y/n quickly grabbed the old unopened news paper on the hall and formed a really strange attack position, the thought of her uncle being there got to her head, but he was always on business trips, so she rarely saw him. With that, it was probably not him, and If she saw him, It would be by the end of the month, giving money to pay the rent.
As she entered the kitchen she saw a familiar body, tall and with a black suit, it was her uncle causally making pancakes and some orange juice. Her uncle realised that Y/n had arrived so he told her to put the news paper away laughing at her, as he calmly putted the pancakes in one plate and said  Y/n to sit down because he had an important announcement to make.
Y/n raised her eyebrow and had a "the fuck happened " look.
Y/n and her uncle sat down on the kitchen table and Y/n started to eat,looking like a starved rat who hadn't eaten for days. Her uncle started to appear nervous and he suspiciously glanced at her, as he was mumbling something to himself .
Y/n stopped eating and stared at him, and he realised that it was time to be fair and finally decided to talk.

Y/n POV
-Y/n I know you really like this school and your friends, I'm so sorry I'm doing this, but this job is really important to me.

As hearing this sentence I realised something was wrong. I started panicking inside my head and creating a million of different scenarios of what could happen.

-What is it? I answered showing a nervous side I hate to show to people.

-Y/N we are moving, to the other side of Tokyo you'll be leaving Nekoma and go to Itachiyama.

How can someone be so fucking selfish. He knows that I'm happy here, and I got a lot better because of my friends. I wasn't crying anymore like I used to, and now I have to leave them. Fuck I'm crying.

-Uncle, I understand but I have to leave the best people I've meet in my life and because of them I'm a lot better!

I said almost yelling at my uncle.

-Y/n I know you're happy but this is my decision not yours, it's what was decided, we're leaving today, get you're things ready.

He said coldly, I can't believe I actually thought he would care, but I was wrong, obviously. Like  always.

-You're kidding me? Right, this had to be fucking sick joke. Today why? Why didn't you tell me sooner?

I said while tears were forming in my eyes.

-Y/n I'm sorry you have to go like this but this is really important to me! Can't you understand?U have 3 hours to say goodbye okay? Be ready by then. I'm sorry sweetheart, I swear you'll keep in touch and make new friends at your new school.

He said and I ran up to my room getting dressed as I called Kuroo.
After some beeps, he finally answered.

Phone call with Kuroo on:

-Ayo, wassup ma queen?

-Hey Kuroo, can you meet me at the park with the rest of the group please?

-Yes of course, but why the fuck is your voice like that? Did something happened to you? Do I have to kill sum bitch or sum?

-Don't worry Kuroo, I will tell you what happened in our spot with the others, i love you stinky, cya.

-Okay, I hate you more rat.

Phone call with Kuroo off:

I will miss them so fucking much this is so unfair.

3rd people POV

"At the park"

Y/n saw her friends laughing at Lev and Yaku fighting like two babies, she quickly started to laugh but tears in her eyes were still visible,the boys realised she had arrived and Kenma ran to Y/n jumped on top her making her fall.

-Hey, Y/n don't cry, why are you like this?

Kenma said really worried about her best friend who have been by his side all this years, Y/n had really helped Kenma with his depression, she gave him tips that helped her and called him every single night to talk about everything and absolutely nothing at all.
Y/n taked and still takes care of him everyday, texts him in morning, and at night just to ask if he is okay, and if he wanted her to come over to her house to eat junk food or to play Animal Crossing. Kenma was genuinely happy and finally better, just like she was too.

-Hey piss hair.

She said patting his hair and giving a peck on his cold ass forehead.

-Guys, come here, I have something very important to say and I'm not pranking yall.

She was suffocated by tears while they hugged her tight.

-What is it?
Lev said with a really worried expression.

-I'm moving away.

She said as her tears got into a huge ass waterfall, and her friends started crying and hugging her even more tight.

-Y/N YOU CAN'T GO YOU I'LL FUCKING ADOPT YOU IF I CAN.
Yaku said yelling as tears falling from his eyes down his cheek.

-PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISN'T TRUE YOU BITCH.
Lev said screaming louder and crying in Y/n's shoulder.

-MY STUPID ASS UNCLE SAID TODAY THAT I WAS MOVING AND IM GONNA MOVE AWAY TODAY.
Y/n said almost choking on her own words.

-TODAY?
Kuroo said getting off Y/n arms while sobbing the shit out of him.

-PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE NOT LEAVING TOKYO!?
Lev said sobbing in her arm as Yaku tried hide his face on Y/n's hair.

-I'm not, that's the only good part but I'm going to be on the other side of Tokyo but we'll meet right?

-At least you're not totally abandoning us fucking ho, and of course wtf.
Kenma said sniffing as he locked his eyes with Y/n's.

-I would never do that I promise bitch I will text yall everyday and visit y'all on the weekends!
Y/n said with a small smile.

-But it's not gonna be the same...
Lev said wiping his tears while whining like a little kid who misses his mommy.

-I know, I'm gonna miss your stinky asses so much you know?
Y/n said leaving the hug as she looked at them.

-But what school you're going to?
Kuroo said as he raises one eyebrow.

-Itachiyama.

-Uh? That school has an amazing libero and a really famous ace and I think he's  like a genius of volleyball or some shit.

-The germophobe dude I think his name is Sakusa or something.
Yaku said scratching his head.

-Um okay, I didn't know that, and I'm sure y'all are way better than them like who is better than y'all? Just me but that ain't an option.
Y/n laughed glaring at mad Kuroo and Yaku.

-Y/n don't forget us okay stinky rat ass?
Kenma said giving Y/n a small hug.

-Never, is that even a option?
Y/n said as she made a small movement to do again a group hug.

Y/n asked if they could help her pack and they all happily agreed.
After packing they said they're last goodbyes and Y/n started her trip to Itachiyama.

A/N
Well hope this wasn't too boring Y/n is moving and what Will happen to Sakusa and Y/n well keep thinking about it! Oh my god 1237 words I cant believe this!
Thanks for reading have a good day :)

re editing-
girl this was so cringe 😰 sorry for y'all reading