Rude

Y/n finally got to school, she was there five minutes before the class started, she stood in the front gate, judging her new school. Getting out of her judge mode she started walking inside the big building in front of her, still judging the shit out of the school but now in the hall , literally half of the school was staring at her (obviously for being a famous volleyball player)so she started to feel uncomfortable, and kept her head down, looking at her feet while walking, until she hit something.
Something hard and made of metal, and that was a water bottle, a water bottle of a tall person with really dark black hair with beautiful features, but half of the face covered with a white mask, he quickly noticed the famous volleyball player that everyone was gossiping about. His face after realising it, quickly changed into a disgusted expression, he pushed Y/n out off his way, and started to clean the water bottle like it was his precious or something, and said rudely to her:

Y/n POV

-Look where you walk, fucking germ.

He said as he continued his way to wherever.

What the fuck. That rude jerk I don't even know him, well I don't even want to.
Such a great welcoming to this stupid school. This bitch has some nerve, if he insults me again he gonna take he's ass beaten.

-I'm sorry didn't mean to run into your precious water bottle, ugly rat.

I said the last part less louder, I don't want to ruin the mysterious new girl image I want to create, on the first day of school.
He turned back while walking and watched me for awhile unexpectedly, and whispered to himself "what the fuck did she call me" and walked away confused.

3rd people POV

Y/n just walked away feeling angry, still thinking about what just happened. She quickly shakes her head and started moving faster to the history class that was about to start.
Now Sakusa couldn't stop thinking about the girl who dared to insult him, he was so angry just because a girl bumped into him and called him ugly rat , which he thought that was not true at all, but he just couldn't find an explanation for her to call him ugly.
As he was stuck in his thought, he didn't realised he had already arrived to his classroom and for his own surprise, he saw the famous girl that was stuck in his head not in a good way, introducing herself in front of the whole classroom.

Sakusa POV

-Hello y'all, my name is Y/n L/n. I'm seventeen years old and I came from Nekoma,please take care of me.

She is not that ugly to be honest, and she plays really well volleyball, maybe I should play with her sometime.
Wait what am I thinking? Stop, and go sit in your seat I said to myself as I walked to my sit as some disgusting germs were yelling "Sakusa notice-me!" "Sakusa senior  I made your lunch" everyday the same thing they just can't leave me alone can they? Their germs are so disgusting, I would never eat that dirty food made with those whore's dirty hands.
I thought, while I cleaned my sit, as I was sitting down, I finally noticing a girl sitting beside me taking notes on her notebook that had pictures of volleyball players from other schools ( she had Akashi, Kageyama, Hinata, Ushijima, Terushima, Bokuto, Aone, Bokuto , Iwa and Ukai) why the fuck does she have them in her notebook and  who the hell does she think she is to sit beside me? Me, Kiyoomi Sakusa?Disgusting.

———————————
heyooooo here's your chapter sorry for the late update but it is what it is , sorry,updates are going to be slow byz love u thanks for the 500 readssss.