A night to forget

Y/N L/N is a well known volleyball player with a tragic past, a 17 year old who had been through things that usually people didn't experience while she is only 17 years.
——————————
3rd person POV

It was dark , y/n was under her sheets moving her body harshly as she was having a nightmare, the same nightmare she has every single night. She had woken up sweating and struggling to breath, she quickly turned on the lamp beside her, she didn't know why but she started crying. Y/n grabbed her phone and started messaging her only friends who knew what she was going thru.

Group chat on:

volleyball aces 🫡:

y/n our master
guys it happened
again im sick of this shit.

yellow piss
girl we're here for u, can u ft?

mommy
again? Can I punch tf out of your nightmare 🤤

tall bitch
I'm joining you yaku 🫡

                    y/n our master
       thank you shit heads I swear idk what I would do without y'all,like fr 😒

nasty racoon
rat i hope your feeling better we can all face time babe until you sleep! 👩‍🍼

                y/n our master
       that emoji...what are you trying to say Kuroo 😱😱 n ways I'm sorry for bothering y'all at 4 am I hope I didn't interrupt anything...

yellow piss
it's okay and you need to fucking clean that nasty mind 😕

tall bitch
so y'all coming or nah? I'm getting tired of yall midgets making me wait 🤷except y/n obviously

tall bitch is asking for a group face time you...

         Accept

>Yes              No

Y/n felt guilty for waking them up, the last thing she wanted was burden someone with her personal problems, but she didn't want to stay alone, so she answered with some hesitation. As soon as she answered worried voices was all she could hear, they started to ask a lot of questions like, did you take your sleeping pills, or are you feeling any better. Y/N assured them that she was fine, that she just started crying for no reason, but she was only trying to convince herself to believe something she knows it's not true.
She was cried because she was dreaming with the accident of the car crash, where her parents died. Y/n was painfully sick of always dreaming about that , about a memory that was about 7 years ago. After some minutes, she fallen asleep drooling on face timing along with her best friends. Leaving them all sleeping together, like sweet idiots.